• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

    Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Archery Field

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
Somewhere probably over near the armory, there's a bunch of targets and stuff. This is their story.
 

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Jack arrives and practices with his crossbow.*
 

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
*Martin arrives and see's jack, He would look to see if he is currently firing.*
 

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*He would wait until he would be reloading it/not firing, he would call out his name*
"Hey Jack."
"Hey, what's going on?"

*He makes sure not to point his crossbow at him, even with his luck.*
 

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
"Hey, what's going on?"

*He makes sure not to point his crossbow at him, even with his luck.*
"I noticed you walked back Oliva last night, you didn't tell her that we lost. How angry do you think she is? I could try to remove it. I also noticed you pelted her with the crossbow again like usual."
 

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I noticed you walked back Oliva last night, you didn't tell her that we lost. How angry do you think she is? I could try to remove it. I also noticed you pelted her with the crossbow again like usual."
"It was that or get clobbered. I'd much rather be on the same team as her."
 

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
"It was that or get clobbered. I'd much rather be on the same team as her."
"You two would be unstoppable, the power of Victory and Luck? Hell I just realized I could use my vines to swing myself to places, Barely, Actually I came here to try out something with an arrow shot from a bow"
 

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo would approach the field, before unwrapping the serpent from his shoulders, he sets it down on the ground next to him stating the following word in an annoyed tone.*

"You know the drill, reptile."

*He unslings his bow and draws an arrow. After nocking it, he takes aim at the targets.*
 

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"You two would be unstoppable, the power of Victory and Luck? Hell I just realized I could use my vines to swing myself to places, Barely, Actually I came here to try out something with an arrow shot from a bow"
*Apollo would approach the field, before unwrapping the serpent from his shoulders, he sets it down on the ground next to him stating the following word in an annoyed tone.*

"You know the drill, reptile."

*He unslings his bow and draws an arrow. After nocking it, he takes aim at the targets.*
"Well you chose a good time. That's the God of Archery right there."
 

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*He releases the string, which whips his forearm.*

"AH, FOR THE LOVE OF..!"

*He drops the bow, swearing. The arrow flies past the targets.*
 

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
"Well you chose a good time. That's the God of Archery right there."
"Man, looks like luck is on my side this time... But I mean yesterday I heard he shot himself in the nose, then I watched him get an arrow up his ass. And then he finally ran."
*Martin would head over and would grab a bow and arrows, he would go back and would stand next to jack aiming at one of the targets*
"Alright, let's test this."
*Vines would go up his wrist and would climb onto the arrow, they would separate themselves from his wrist and and be on the arrow, Martin aims the arrow at the target and would fire. Sending the Vined arrow at the target.*
 

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*He releases the string, which whips his forearm.*

"AH, FOR THE LOVE OF..!"

*He drops the bow, swearing. The arrow flies past the targets.*
"You'll get the next one! Probably."
 

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo would crouch down, grabbing the bow. He nocks another arrow, taking aim.*
 

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
*On impact the arrow would hit the target, the vines would sprawl out attempting to wrap the target in vines. They would be decently fast like yesterday when Apollo threw his helmet at the vines and they curled around.*
"I never thought that would work."
 

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*On impact the arrow would hit the target, the vines would sprawl out attempting to wrap the target in vines. They would be decently fast like yesterday when Apollo threw his helmet at the vines and they curled around.*
"I never thought that would work."
"That's pretty cool; like a special move."
 

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo hesitates, having heard Jack's words of encouragement, he now realizes his very reputation is being put on the line.*

". . ."

*As he focuses, his feet spread, shoulder width apart. His stance straightens, and his feet position at a ninety degree angle to the target.*
 

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
"That's pretty cool; Like a special move."
"I don't know how effective it would be though. My vines are very feeble from what I saw. People are able to just rip through it."
*He would get another arrow ready, doing the same thing, this time the vine stays connected to his wrist and connects to the arrow as well, as the arrow is shot the vines extend till it hits the target, a line of vine is seen from where Martin shot.*
"I'm not to skilled with arrows like you, so I think sticking with spears and javelins would work better."
*He would pull on the vine bringing the arrow out of the target, the vines retract slowly back to him as the arrow is once again in his hand*
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top