• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

173 Cage Timer

Dawns_clock

Active
When 173 gets caged, there's no timer, so I never know when I get to snap.

Fix: Add a timer to when 173 gets out of the cage, similar to how 939's gas works.

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
ULTRA MEGA USER
Why is this needed? If it does it automatically there isn't really a need for a timer. You also need that element of surprise to keep you on your toes.

Dawns_clock

Active
Why is this needed? If it does it automatically there isn't really a need for a timer. You also need that element of surprise to keep you on your toes.
I think it's like 939's tranq, as it should be surprising the people dealing with 173 more than 173 itself.

Cookie

God Tier
My opinion is that the timer should be removed and 173 can destroy the cage when he is left unwatched. This'll likely get denied for not being needed.

Volf

God Tier
for game play reasons, how about we make it where 173 can break the cage like we do for cuffs? when its not being watched? but thats not that common for that to happen

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
-support
Not needed at all and tbh kinda removes the randomness from the cage.
he gets uncaged in like 10 to 20 seconds
Also this heavily depends. I've had it where 173 has been caged for around a minute. One time when it was only me and one other dude cleaning 173 I had to use cages or else it would've been impossible to recontain him, the guy was able to clean the entire CC while I onky used like 2 or 3 cages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)