• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[2nd Floor] CEO's Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*The largest office, belonging to Marc Merill, would have large glass panels to look out to the rest of the cubicles. There would be blinds which are frequently closed so nobody can look in. There'd be a personal fridge, microwave, and large desk with regular chairs in front of it and a large comfortable office chair on the other side. The computer, while not being used by Marc, would be locked on a password screen. There would also be a table with a few chairs around it inside the office. There would be a plasma screen television in the office with an Xbox One and PS4 underneath as well as a shelf behind the desk with a bunch of decorations and books.*

Last edited:

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*Marc unlocks the door to his office and enters it, going up to his computer and signing onto it.*

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"Alright, you wanted a raise you said in there?"

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Alright, you wanted a raise you said in there?"
"I would like four dollars an hour, yes. I think my performance lately has more than justified such a request."

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"I would like four dollars an hour, yes. I think my performance lately has more than justified such a request."
"Let me just take a look here... *Marc clicks through the computer a bit.* What was your name again?"

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"Barry Christopher Marcurio Blitz."
"Right, right.. *Marc starts typing something.* Oh yeah, Barry the intern! Right, right. So, Barry I think I've found the problem here. You're our only paid intern, so someone must've made a mistake there! We'll get that rectified right away."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Right, right.. *Marc starts typing something.* Oh yeah, Barry the intern! Right, right. So, Barry I think I've found the problem here. You're our only paid intern, so someone must've made a mistake there! We'll get that rectified right away."
"In what manner, sir?"

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"In what manner, sir?"
"Well, as an intern you get paid in experience and you'll be guaranteed a great job here once your internship is up. You're the backbone of this company Barry, we couldn't do this without you. We all have to make sacrifices so I'm sure you understand I have to reduce your pay."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Well, as an intern you get paid in experience and you'll be guaranteed a great job here once your internship is up. You're the backbone of this company Barry, we couldn't do this without you. We all have to make sacrifices so I'm sure you understand I have to reduce your pay."
*Barry would adjust his expressly business casual tie and look Marc dead in the eyes.*

"...Do you understand the contributions I have made to this company?"

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*Barry would adjust his expressly business casual tie and look Marc dead in the eyes.*

"...Do you understand the contributions I have made to this company?"
"Yeah, like I said, you're the true backbone of this company Barry. Without you this company would fall apart and it's truly heroic that you'd be willing to take this pay cut to keep the company rolling. You know how the economy can be. Hey, can you get me a coffee, black?"

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Yeah, like I said, you're the true backbone of this company Barry. Without you this company would fall apart and it's truly heroic that you'd be willing to take this pay cut to keep the company rolling. You know how the economy can be. Hey, can you get me a coffee, black?"
*Barry stands from his seat, places his palms on Marc's desk, and wipes his sweaty forehead.*

"Y'know something, Marc..?"

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"I loved you like a brother, Marc. That's what's crackalackin'. I'm hurt, and you hurt me."
*Marc stands up and walks over to Barry and puts an arm around his shoulder.*

"We're all brothers here, Barry. You're truly the best we've got here and I'm impressed you've offered to do this. You've really earned my respect. In a few months why don't you bring this conversation up to me again and we'll get a permanent paying position here. Now, whaddaya say about that coffee?"

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Marc stands up and walks over to Barry and puts an arm around his shoulder.*

"We're all brothers here, Barry. You're truly the best we've got here and I'm impressed you've offered to do this. You've really earned my respect. In a few months why don't you bring this conversation up to me again and we'll get a permanent paying position here. Now, whaddaya say about that coffee?"
"This is what you do, Marc? You just bring people in, make them feel like family, and then tear them down? Do you thrive off of this, Marc? Does this kind of sadism truly encompass what you stand for?"

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"This is what you do, Marc? You just bring people in, make them feel like family, and then tear them down? Do you thrive off of this, Marc? Does this kind of sadism truly encompass what you stand for?"
"Listen Barry, we build a family here and you're really important around here."

*Marc nut taps Barry.*

"Haha, nut tap!"

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Listen Barry, we build a family here and you're really important around here."

*Marc nut taps Barry.*

"Haha, nut tap!"
*Barry catches his hand before it touches his nuts, thrusting it away.*

"No. When I lost my pay, you lost that privilege."

*With tears in his eyes, he turns and leaves.*

ImTheFBI

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*Barry catches his hand before it touches his nuts, thrusting it away.*

"No. When I lost my pay, you lost that privilege."

*With tears in his eyes, he turns and leaves.*
"DON'T FORGET THE COFFEE!"

*Marc closes the door behind Barry and goes to his Xbox One to play some Call of Duty.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)