• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

999 Tickling.. We get big stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

evan.tsunami

Forum Rookie
When 999 does his special move, his powerful almighty tickle attack, sometimes we are inflicted with a horrible status effect known as "Stuck in a wall".... Truly Terrifying..

Krakowski

Formerly known as dodgamor
So why did you report this now if its been a thing for a while.. Did you only somehow figure this out by playing as 999?

Volf

God Tier
This is really a bad way to report a bug thats been in Gmod since rag-dolling became a thing. But anyways im pretty sure theres no way to fix this and theres always admins on to fix this issue

Chubby

Spookier than dirt!
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Just ask staff to teleport you out of the wall if you get stuck.

evan.tsunami

Forum Rookie
Then what took you so long from making the bug report?
Because why would i make a bug report on something that everyone already knows about? 2. I didnt realize nobody posted something on 999 sticking people into walls until i actually looked at the website other than job apps and motd

Toxicity

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
So why did you report this now if its been a thing for a while.. Did you only somehow figure this out by playing as 999?
Because why would i make a bug report on something that everyone already knows about? 2. I didnt realize nobody posted something on 999 sticking people into walls until i actually looked at the website other than job apps and motd
What the fuck are you even saying?

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
ULTRA MEGA USER
You don't even get stuck for that long, you just get pushed out. This isn't a high priority issue in my opinion considering you don't even need staff to get you unstuck 90% of the time.

Myron Castelle

Forum Rookie
You don't even get stuck for that long, you just get pushed out. This isn't a high priority issue in my opinion considering you don't even need staff to get you unstuck 90% of the time.
You can also just restart the tickling and have the tickle victim hold crouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)