• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

A Cave in Romania

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Gregorian walks outside the cave.

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Gregorian goes back inside and speaks with Null.

Eduppps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Gregorian goes back inside and speaks with Null.
Deep, deep underground he finds the leader of this Congregation, Null reading over a skin bound book he looks up from it "I see you're still alive, hopefully, the Mekhanites are still unaware of us."

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Deep, deep underground he finds the leader of this Congregation Null reading over a skin bound book he looks up from it "I see you're still alive, hopefully, the Mekhanites are still unaware of us."
"Mmm."

Kota

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Deep, deep underground he finds the leader of this Congregation, Null reading over a skin bound book he looks up from it "I see you're still alive, hopefully, the Mekhanites are still unaware of us."
*Anamaria is peacefully sitting in the cave beside Null she looks over to Gregorian*
"Gregorian congratulations on surviving."

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Gregorian bites his nail to shorten it.

"mmm."

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
"I am glad to say you have returned." He sets the book down on a nearby stool "Your lack of heritage has worked to your benefit this time, Ion is smiling upon you, but I am surely still restricted here."
"mmM."

Eduppps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
"Times are dire, I feel the end is approaching if we do not act soon my disciple. Ion is surely coming back, but the window is waning. We'll need you to push forward the efforts against the Mekahnites seeing as we are stuck here for the time being."

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Times are dire, I feel the end is approaching if we do not act soon my disciple. Ion is surely coming back, but the window is waning. We'll need you to push forward the efforts against the Mekahnites seeing as we are stuck here for the time being."
"And what is that task? Hmm?"

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Yes, but we cannot take it for granted."

"We must find any remaining Karcists or Klavigaars, I am unsure if they're still alive but a disconnected union is a failing one and we must rally our brothers and sisters."
"Where must I go."

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Find any remaining villages, surely they have knowledge on the subjects. This area was popular at the height of the empire, and some should remain."
Gregorian wouldn't bruh because thats at least something.

"Anything before I set off?"

Eduppps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Gregorian wouldn't bruh because thats at least something.

"Anything before I set off?"
"All I can give is luck, act in haste, war approaches and I am sad to say we are currently on the losing side, give us glory."

Eduppps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Gregorian stands and leaves, setting out to the nearest Village.
He sets out to the nearest village, 8 miles away.

Null would turn to Anamaria
"If he fails then dark times will fall upon us, I am not sure if I can put all my faith into him."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)