• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

A Plea

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
To: Secretary Shanahan

Subject: Department of Anomalous Affairs

Hello Mr. Secretary. I apologize if this isn't relevant to you, but this entire scenario is so far off the reservation the only other person I could think to contact would be the president himself.

My original boss was assassinated, a situation I still cannot fully comprehend, but have accepted as it's outside my clearance level. His replacement, the previous holder of the moniker 'Control', apparently drank himself to death. That made me, a field team lead, the director of not only the U.I.U, but also of the entire Department of Anomalous Affairs.

I originally protested my qualifications for this job, but was forced into the position regardless. Until this point, I believe I've done a fairly decent job in cleaning up messes like the Clown Incident, however I feel I must literally beg to get out of this job alive. So please, Mr. Secretary, demote me to director of the UIU and get someone, anyone more competent than I am to take over as the head of the DAA. If I stay in this office, someone on one of my teams, or I, will inevitably involuntarily destroy the United States of America.

I HIGHLY recommend the guy who handled the potato issue earlier today take my job.

Please consider.

-Director Michaels

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
To: Secretary Shanahan

Subject: Department of Anomalous Affairs

Hello Mr. Secretary. I apologize if this isn't relevant to you, but this entire scenario is so far off the reservation the only other person I could think to contact would be the president himself.

My original boss was assassinated, a situation I still cannot fully comprehend, but have accepted as it's outside my clearance level. His replacement, the previous holder of the moniker 'Control', apparently drank himself to death. That made me, a field team lead, the director of not only the U.I.U, but also of the entire Department of Anomalous Affairs.

I originally protested my qualifications for this job, but was forced into the position regardless. Until this point, I believe I've done a fairly decent job in cleaning up messes like the Clown Incident, however I feel I must literally beg to get out of this job alive. So please, Mr. Secretary, demote me to director of the UIU and get someone, anyone more competent than I am to take over as the head of the DAA. If I stay in this office, someone on one of my teams, or I, will inevitably involuntarily destroy the United States of America.

I HIGHLY recommend the guy who handled the potato issue earlier today take my job.

Please consider.

-Director Michaels
To: Director Michaels

Hi Director Michaels,

I am writing to you today to respond to your generous proposal to have me installed as the Director of the DAA. I am afraid I must respectfully decline as I run a very important division within the State Department which works as a quasi subordinate group to the DAA but is in effect separate known as the Anomalous Outreach Division. This is a very important job that recently has increased in importance recently due to our new alliance with Japan in dealing with all of the hidden horrors and freaks of the world. I would like to send my utmost congratulations to you for your new position as the Director of the DAA and the UIU and I look forward to a good working relationship with you for as long as you work as the Director of either organization

Best Regards,

Director Evan Bennett, US State Department, Anomalous Outreach Division

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
To: Director Michaels

Hi Director Michaels,

I am writing to you today to respond to your generous proposal to have me installed as the Director of the DAA. I am afraid I must respectfully decline as I run a very important division within the State Department which works as a quasi subordinate group to the DAA but is in effect separate known as the Anomalous Outreach Division. This is a very important job that recently has increased in importance recently due to our new alliance with Japan in dealing with all of the hidden horrors and freaks of the world. I would like to send my utmost congratulations to you for your new position as the Director of the DAA and the UIU and I look forward to a good working relationship with you for as long as you work as the Director of either organization

Best Regards,

If you're under me and responsible for dealing with "hidden horrors and freaks of the world", you can deal with the laser shooting necrophiliacs in Phoenix.

Good luck,

Director Michaels, Department of Anomalous Affairs

*A file is attached*

GlaDos2199

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
If you're under me and responsible for dealing with "hidden horrors and freaks of the world" you can deal with the laser shooting necrophiliacs in Phoenix.

Good luck,

Director Michaels, Department of Anomalous Affairs

*A file is attached*
Unfortunately due to restrictions on the State Departments sphere of influence I am incapable of being directly involved in domestic affairs unless it has a direct connection to a foreign government. I appreciate the thought that I may be capable of doing this but I am unable to get involved because of the above reasons as well as the fact that I have no armed resources in the US other than a couple of security guards at State Department Facilities.

Best Regards,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)