• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

A Scorched Crater previously inhabited by Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
The evacuated campers find themselves in a large camp full of tents. All around them are females that are armed with bows. A young teenager seems to be waiting for all of them to arrive

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
The evacuated campers find themselves in a large camp full of tents. All around them are females that are armed with bows. A young teenager seems to be waiting for all of them to arrive
Oswald, being one of the first campers to go through a portal, arrives first.
"Whoa!"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
// @Jacobs @Zeko @PredatorNC @Userman @Jingle @An Angry Mendoza @Aleksander @Defron @Chowstir @Qmix @Bronze @Sail @TierGamer @Domo @Assassin @Ember @Chan @Bob Knight @GlaDos2199 @Taylor Craig @PocketRug @Smokey @Doc Biggums @M3dusa @Keith @Tanku @Kougrhuntr/ Michael Caboose @FemPizzaBag @Rob Borealis @Chubby @Gravy @Ontario

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean sheathes his dagger after taking his hand out of the portal and takes a deep breath.
"That had no right to work..."

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff
Sean sheathes his dagger after taking his hand out of the portal and takes a deep breath.
"That had no right to work..."
Oswald realizes his predicament. He's surrounded by people, girls no less, and all of camp is about to appear with him. Almost in an instant, Oswald goes into his silent phase.

An Angry Mendoza

Kek Tier
*Leandra arrives and feels excitement of being at the Artemis camp. She doesn't let it go noticed however. She waits for everyone else.*

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Where am I"
"OhgodwhatdoIdonow"
Oswald's gaze meets the ground as he grows more nervous.
*Leandra arrives and feels excitement of being at the Artemis camp. She doesn't let it go noticed however. She waits for everyone else.*

*Kirkwood looks around at everyone else that made it through the portal.*
“What?” Says Tereesa.

*The young teenager would walk forward towards the camper*

'Welcome to my camp, Everyone from camp half-blood! You will be staying here for a few days under the protection of Hunters and me while Camp half-blood is being upgraded and defended'

Bronze

Uber Tier
Retired Staff

'Welcome to my camp, Everyone from camp half-blood! You will be staying here for a few days under the protection of Hunters and me while Camp half-blood is being upgraded and defended'
Oswald simply nods nervously before looking around more for Elena.

Jacobs

Uber Tier

Sean starts to sweat nervously.
"Th-Thank you f-for this..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)