• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Able

JojiVlogs2

Forum Rookie
ok, so I was playing 076-2 yesterday and the vase SCP breached (I forgot the number designation), and they all ran at me and started attacking me, but the thing is, they fucking trap you and you can’t even kill them with able’s sword. I lost 7000 health and the admin spawning them said “get out yourself” when I wouldn’t even move, and they refused to set my health back. Please pix not being able to kill the little demons with Able’s sword.

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
ok, so I was playing 076-2 yesterday and the vase SCP breached (I forgot the number designation), and they all ran at me and started attacking me, but the thing is, they fucking trap you and you can’t even kill them with able’s sword. I lost 7000 health and the admin spawning them said “get out yourself” when I wouldn’t even move, and they refused to set my health back. Please pix not being able to kill the little demons with Able’s sword.
its 019, and who was the staff member

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
True, as able 019s trap you by going in your legs and constantly hitting you while you cant kill it.

Lock

Active
So this "Bug" has nothing to do with able but you're discussing 019's hostility towards EVERYTHING 019 instances kill everything and its a norm. 939's have the same issue if 019 breaches. best thing to do is not go near 1048/019 corridors. nothing over there anyway you can get to all other areas from Elevator 2 without going down that way.

Zee

ULTRA MEGA USER
So this "Bug" has nothing to do with able but you're discussing 019's hostility towards EVERYTHING 019 instances kill everything and its a norm. 939's have the same issue if 019 breaches. best thing to do is not go near 1048/019 corridors. nothing over there anyway you can get to all other areas from Elevator 2 without going down that way.
No, it is about able because when he fights 019 he cant kill them and able cant move because they go at your feet and make you stuck.

Lock

Active
No, it is about able because when he fights 019 he cant kill them and able cant move because they go at your feet and make you stuck.
I feel you missed what I stated, this same issue is with 939's they're unable to kill 019's and also get stuck from the 019's being stuck under the 939 they have to accept death.

Zee

ULTRA MEGA USER
I feel you missed what I stated, this same issue is with 939's they're unable to kill 019's and also get stuck from the 019's being stuck under the 939 they have to accept death.
Lizard thing < giant strong human wielding sword

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
Then the problem should be fixed for all the SCPs just because it happens with another SCP doesn’t mean we should just leave it alone, they literally can’t attack and they’re stuck it is a bug. If they can’t attack or defend themselves due to it being the games fault when they should be able to it is a bug, not going to those areas isn’t a fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

M3dusa

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Just avoid the area. Honestly, 076 mostly just runs around the foundation for a good half an hour until he is eventually killed by SID. The way I see it, this adds more spice.

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
DVL
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Just avoid the area. Honestly, 076 mostly just runs around the foundation for a good half an hour until he is eventually killed by SID. The way I see it, this adds more spice.
Then the problem should be fixed for all the SCPs just because it happens with another SCP doesn’t mean we should just leave it alone, they literally can’t attack and they’re stuck it is a bug. If they can’t attack or defend themselves due to it being the games fault when they should be able to it is a bug, not going to those areas isn’t a fix.
A bug where a huge amount of SCP's get stuck in a model and can't fight as their HP drains shouldn't be solved by someone telling them to just exclude half of their playable area. We just went over this.

M3dusa

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
A bug where a huge amount of SCP's get stuck in a model and can't fight as their HP drains shouldn't be solved by someone telling them to just exclude half of their playable area. We just went over this.
I see what you're saying, but most of the people here are acting as if this ruins every single Able breach. 019 is one of the rarest SCPs to breach because no one wants to breach them. And saying "Half of their playable area" is an unbelievable exaggeration, considering 076-2 always run around LCZ during their whole breach, and they have the rest of the facility and surface combined.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)