• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Ambrose's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtAmbrose

Active
How long have you been a player on Serious SCP RP?:
Gametracker shows 130 hours

In-Game Name: Ambrose (Franklin Mendez)

Teamspeak Name: Ambrose

Steam Name: Ambrose

Steam ID (Steamidfinder.com): STEAM_1:1:85582866

When do you usually get on? (Pacific time): 4:00 PM PST (7pm EST)

Tell us about yourself (150 words minimum): Well, since my time on the server I've felt myself evolve a lot. My humor has changed, my demeanor as a whole changed and my way of thinking changed. I've genuinely enjoyed playing on the server, rising through the ranks to reach my current spot of Lieutenant, putting in effort both ingame and in the community. I have a love for creating content but sometimes suffer from serious creative blockages that take ages to get out of. Some of my content would be the Announcements Overhaul or Concordia Posters, I am not finished with either and some of it I am still unsatisfied with and plan to change at some date in the future. I have recently been working on learning how to fiddle around with SFM to create a few animated shorts based on things that happen in the server. I'm 19 years old as some of you may have known and I greatly enjoy roleplay overall, via text or through voice acting doesn't matter to me, I enjoy it all the same. During my time here I've met a lot of new people and made new friends, some names that stand out are McGriffin, Zack, Harkon, Harper, Pownage, Opal, Rooz and many more that I couldn't list here without making this post too long. Each of them, even those who I didn't list have had a great impact on me, helped me socialize more and given me a confidence boost knowing that (because teenage anxiety sucks) I'm not totally worthless as a human being. Lots of my time spent on the server was filled to the brim with either hilarity or engaging Roleplay, an example of one of my favorite moments was when Rooz dropped a rifle that turned me into a Vietnam Veteran that thought he was behind enemy lines and was captured. I've been considering applying for staff for a long time, and after a few people recommended that I do so I decided it was high time to give it a shot. Helping the community through content is great, but doing that as well as keeping it fun for everyone else makes it all the better.

What could you do to help the community and/or the server?: I am willing to and have devoted a lot of my personal time to the server, and with the ability to make sure that the rest of the server has as much fun as everyone else while keeping it fair would be my goal.

Do you have any previous administration experience from other servers?: I've owned a few Minecraft servers that were semi-successful, but other than that no not really

Are you over the age of 13?: Yes, I'm 19.

Are you familiar with the MOTD?: Yes, but I refresh my memory every so often just to make sure nothing was changed under my nose.

What would you do if you saw a Security or Researcher on the surface?: If it wasn't during a code black or there were no MTF around, Once I've brought them to a sit, I'd warn them to not be out on the surface without a valid reason (FailRP) and slay them or respawn them.

Explain what you would do in the event of each SCP opening a door:

035:
He can breach 049 and 1 other SCP.
Any more breaches and I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
When hosted he is allowed to open any non-CC door.

049: He can only breach 035. Any more breaches and I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door.

076-2: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

079:
He can breach 3 SCPs if given RDC, if he breaches more, I would have to warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door provided he has RDC.

082: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

096: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door provided he is chasing someone. Otherwise I would warn him for FailRP and return him to his original location

106: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach after finding out how he did it.
SCP-106 is not capable of opening doors, he must use his SWEP to phase through them.

131: 131's are not capable of opening doors.
If it somehow happens, I'd return them to their previous location and warn them for FailRP.

173: 173 is not capable of opening doors.
If it somehow happens, I'd return them to their previous location and warn them for FailRP.

208: 208 is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door provided he wasn't ordered not to.

263: This is not possible.

343: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
This could also result in a removal of the offender's whitelist.

457: 457 is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would bring him to a sit, warn him for FailRP and void the breach
He is allowed to open any non-CC door provided he is human size.

550: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door provided he is searching for food.

682: 682 is not allowed to breach any SCPs directly, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is permitted to enable RDC for 079 to breach SCPs.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door however must bash them open if enraged.

912: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
The handler is not allowed to order 912 to breach any SCPs.

939: SCP-939 instances are not permitted to open any CC doors excluding their own when they
were not fed. If they did I would warn them for FailRP and void the breach.
Instances of SCP-939 are allowed to bash down any normal doors provided they have escaped containment for a valid reason.

999: SCP-999 is not capable of opening doors.

All 1036s: Instances of SCP-1036 are not allowed to breach any SCPs that would not help them escape. If they did I would bring them/their host to a sit and explain what they did wrong, warn them for FailRP and void any breaches.
When hosted, Instances are allowed to open any non-CC door.

1048: SCP-1048 is allowed to breach 1 other SCP. Any additional breaches would be voided and I would warn them for FailRP.

1048-A: It can only breach 1048, Any additional breaches would be voided and I would warn them for FailRP.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door when with 1048.

1048-C: It can only breach 1048 or 1048-A, Any additional breaches would be voided and I would warn them for FailRP.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door when with 1048.

1316: She is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn her for FailRP and void any of the breaches.
She is allowed to open any non-CC door.

1370: 1370 is allowed to breach any SCP and open any door.

2006: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

2292: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.
He is allowed to open any non-CC door provided he is not enraged. When enraged he must bash open the doors.

All 2300s: These SCPs are not allowed to breach any other SCP excluding other 2300 instances.
They are allowed to open any non-CC door.

2337: He is not allowed to breach any SCPs, if he did I would warn him for FailRP and void the breach.

Explain how to use a /me and the roll system:
The /me system is used to roleplay a character's actions to influence the situation around them in an RP-Friendly way
that allows other people to respond. An example of a /me is
"/me tackles the SSO to the ground, holding him down using his weight"
What happens after the SSO responds, you must /roll to see who gets the highest number, the person who does wins and their action is played out.

Explain NLR: NLR, also known as New Life Rule is a rule that is designed to prevent someone from coming back to the location/area they died in and influencing the Roleplay. Metagame is a big part of NLR as it means you forget whatever happened recently to when you had died. An example of breaking this rule would be: An officer is killed by a CI Heavy, comes back to where he died and kills the heavy for revenge.

Explain RDM: RDM, also known as Random Deathmatch is a rule that is designed to prevent someone from ruining the experience and simply going on a killing spree with no valid RP reason to do so.

Explain Metagame: Metagame is using OOC knowledge ICly or IC knowledge OOCly. There are several variations of Metagame like Metablocking, which is against the rules due to the fact that the person you just Metablocked has OOC knowledge of something and therefore cannot carry out the action ICly. Metagame plays a big part in NLR due to the fact that you are required to forget everything that happened before you died and take no action that would make it seem like you know what is going on.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Are you aware the training/interview time is 6:00 P.M. (EST) following the Recruitment Meeting?: Yes, I am aware.

If so, will you be able to make it? (If the answer is no, your application will be postponed.): Yes I will likely be able to attend. I will inform the recruitment team if something comes up that prevents me from coming on time.

How far do you see yourself getting in the community? (Staff/Community Rank): Super Admin.

dodgamor

Well-Known
~Neutral.
Even though I'm almost 100% sure this is going to be accepted, I feel like it's too soon to apply. I do feel your capable of staff but not yet. I would say give yourself some time to grow a bit more, then you would be ready.

Chace

Well-Known
Your pretty mature and you’re fun to be around. You’re a good leader for SID, helping clear out the branch of inactive people. I like the fact you’re posting cool threads with the facility codes and I like the Concordia posters. You are a little new but I honestly don’t see that as big of a problem
+Support

NeoGames

Active
+Support
I don't think it's too soon at all, 130 hours is a lot and Mendez has shown excellent performance and maturity during this time. He is well known in this community, and he has put effort towards making his way up the ranks and improving both Gensec and SID. It is no accident that he has become a lieutenant in his stay here.

Romero

Well-Known
+Support
Your a very good leader to everyone in SID. Your a very mature person, and are highly respected. Your very active. Your new, but I don't see that as much of a problem. Creativity runs through your veins. Overall, your a perfect fit for staff.

Toxicity

Forum Rookie
+Support
In my opinion, you're a very good leader, very active and intelligent. I think he will make the right decisions as staff.

pearous

Forum Rookie
+support

i dont think ive ever had a bad interaction with you, youre always calm, but stern when necessary, and you know your shit

Last edited:

Smokey

God Tier
+Support
Despite being fairly new to the community, I think you're a good fit for the staff team. More in-depth reasons have already been stated above

Slideshow

Previously known as Johnny Johnny
-Neutral I never properly met you in Foundation, but when you were a CI, you didn't exactly act really serious.

Grognak

Forum Rookie
+Support
You are a good leader for SID and Gensec. He know his stuff in almost any encounter. He acts professionally when he needs to, and fun when he wants to. I'm leaning on the neutral side only because of the hours on the server. I feel like if you got more experience it would be full support.

Chubby

Better than dirt.
+Support
I haven't talked to you much due to my timezone and inactivity but in the times I've seen you as SID you've been hardworking, competent and someone who I think a lot of people can count on, all of which are good qualities for a staff member in my opinion. I do agree that maybe you should've waited a few more months before applying but I'm not entirely against the idea of applying now either.

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
~Neutral.
Even though I'm almost 100% sure this is going to be accepted, I feel like it's too soon to apply. I do feel your capable of staff but not yet. I would say give yourself some time to grow a bit more, then you would be ready.

Skeeter

Previously known as Reet Skeet
ULTRA MEGA USER
~Neutral I feel like you would be good for staff in time, but I still see as if you should get a wee bit better acquainted with the server. I have noticed, however, that you can become annoyed or angered quite easily. Otherwise, you seem like you'd make an alright staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)