• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Ambrose's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conti

Forum Rookie
+support hes only been around for a little bit but that wont stop him from becoming an amazing staff member, id feel hes going to make a great addition to the staff team

GiantAtom

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Level headed, capable of making his own decisions, and would overall be a good addition to the staff team.
+Support

Chan

Expert Tier
+support, very chill guy, never had a bad experience with him and i think hes ready for staff, very good at what he does

Patriot

Well-Known
Retired Staff
Patron
-Support. I like Ambrose, he's a good guy, and he does fairly well in most respects when it comes to roleplay; but he still has to become more familiar with the rules of the server, the forums, etc. I see you as potentially staff material, but I wouldn't say right now. I like you, you're a friend; but I just want to be honest with you. Hope you continue doing well. Speak with me in TS some time, and I can explain this in depth if you would like. Good luck all the same.

~Patriot

Kes

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
We have talked a few times and I like you, but I have not been on when you are on, so I dont know how you RP that much. You are active on TS and the server and that is good. I do see potential for staff but its just because I dont know how you act on the server that much is why I say neutral.

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Denied.

Still a bit too new

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)