• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Anomalous Lion

McIntyre

Admin
Staff member
Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
To: Director Michaels of the UIU

Subject: Central Park Lion

There have been reports of a singing lion within Central Park Zoo these past couple weeks; Not only this, but it also mauled Alex Jones. We believe your unit to be best suited to investigate the issue.

- Director Curral of the DAA

*Files are attached*
//
@Nic

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
To: Director Michaels of the UIU

Subject: Central Park Lion

There have been reports of a singing lion within Central Park Zoo these past couple weeks; Not only this, but it also mauled Alex Jones. We believe your unit to be best suited to investigate the issue.

- Director Curral of the DAA

*Files are attached*
//
@Nic
*Forwarded to Deputy Director Ivyman as New York is his jurisdiction.*
// @Blitz

McIntyre

Admin
Staff member
Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
It’s been over two weeks and no progress has been reported. What have you done so far?
// @Blitz

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
It’s been over two weeks and no progress has been reported. What have you done so far?
// @Blitz
There is currently a team of agents assigned to handle the case right now with a field agent investigating Central Park Zoo.

- Deputy Director Ivyman

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*A report is sent to Director Curral.*
Requesting a new anomaly designation that extends towards animals. Can Man, Can, and Cart don't really apply... Canimal, perhaps?

- Deputy Director Ivyman

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Canimal seems acceptable. What caused this investigation to drag on so long?

- Director Curral
First and foremost, I believe many leads were lost by beginning the investigation later rather than sooner. Otherwise, there was a small issue with personnel that was stalling things, which I ended up resolving myself.

- Deputy Director Ivyman

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
I need you to locate and contain the anomalous lion. It seemingly disappeared after mauling yet another person.

*A file is attached*
- Director Curral
// @Blitz
To be perfectly honest, I think we missed the window of opportunity on this one. There aren't any leads to act upon and the lion could be anywhere. If we were ordered in sooner, perhaps, but not at this point in time unless it resurfaces.

- Deputy Director Ivyman

Reactions: Nic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)