• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Aphrodite's Cabin

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Located on the right side of the Omega, the Aphrodite Cabin has a bright pink door, white checkerboard deck with gray walls. On the inside there are a couple of beds that look like they haven't been slept in, fancy white curtains acting as boarders for these beds, chests on the front of the beds with one having the name Sean painted on it. The inside smells strongly of fancy cologne. There's a border between two rows of beds, one side painted blue, the other pink.

The door opens and Sean enters the Cabin. He goes to his part of the bunks and sits down on his neatly kept bed and starts reading a book.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean opens the door and looks out. Seeing no one is there he shrugs, closes the door, and goes back to his reading.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean checks the time before getting up, putting his book down, and heads to the dinning hall.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean enters the cabin and goes to his part. He swaps into pajamas and goes to sleep on his bed.

Commie

Expert Tier
Berhe sticks a sticky note to the front door of the cabin, before continuing on. The sticky note had Elena's notice.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean wakes up and goes to shower. He tries to turn on the shower to no avail, so he goes and swaps into his normal camp clothes before exiting the cabin. He sees the note on his door and sighs.
"They seemed to have "Fun" last night..."
He heads over to the dinning hall.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean heads inside the cabin and heads to his drawer. He takes out basic sewing equipment and closes it. He then exits the cabin heading to the Hermes Cabin.

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean enters the cabin with Vivian's clothes. He grabs some more sewing supplies and looks over the clothing he's been tasked with fixing.

Lore

Turbo Tier
Sean enters the cabin with Vivian's clothes. He grabs some more sewing supplies and looks over the clothing he's been tasked with fixing.
*There is several pants with holes at the knees and long sleeved shirts that have holes in the sleeves.*

Last edited:

Jacobs

Uber Tier
*There is several jeans with holes at the knees and long sleeved shirts that have holes in the sleeves.*
Sean gets the proper materials for each piece of clothing, meaning same material and color and then places it over the hole. He then uses his clothing manipulation to assimilate the material into the clothing before making it looks like it was always there by messing with the color of it because clothing magic. He then repeats this process for each piece.

Lore

Turbo Tier
Sean gets the proper materials for each piece of clothing, meaning same material and color and then places it over the hole. He then uses his clothing manipulation to assimilate the material into the clothing before making it looks like it was always there by messing with the color of it because clothing magic. He then repeats this process for each piece.
*Just by touching the clothing, they become ever so more attractive.*

Jacobs

Uber Tier
"Most of it was your own doing. I'm just ensuring it is perfect."
*Sean can hear Aphrodite standing right behind him.*
"She wanted it fixed, so fixed it shall be. If she had wanted them improved then I'm sure she'd have asked."

Lore

Turbo Tier
"She wanted it fixed, so fixed it shall be. If she had wanted them improved then I'm sure she'd have asked."
"I thought you were practicing your beauty powers. That is my mistake. If you weren't trying, then that must mean you were doing it involuntarily. You should practice a bit more so you can have control, son."

Jacobs

Uber Tier
"I thought you were practicing your beauty powers. That is my mistake. If you weren't trying, then that must mean you were doing it involuntarily. You should practice a bit more so you can have control, son."
"I know that practice makes perfect, it's just thatt I haven't felt the need to practice. I will at some point."

Lore

Turbo Tier
"I know that practice makes perfect, it's just thatt I haven't felt the need to practice. I will at some point."
"I wish you well, dear. I'm going to walk around for ten minutes, maybe bestow my blessing to one more person. Apollo is also here so I could chat with him. I'm going to have fun with him when he serves me."
*Aphrodite walks out of the cabin.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)