• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Aphrodite's Cabin

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*She begins browsing through some outfits, which should be a simple enough task, but that one dress looks kinda cute.*

As she reaches for it, she sees an awesome skirt, which catches her eye...

*Sadly though, right next to that skirt is a flannel shirt that catches her eye, she KNOWS she could pull that look off.*

OH, and THOSE shorts are very chic.

*Her eyes proceed to fall on a couple onesie swimsuits in the corner, causing her to reconsider her needs. Is she going to go swimming at all?*

And does she even want a onesie? Those bikinis look kind of nice...

Jacobs

Uber Tier
*She begins browsing through some outfits, which should be a simple enough task, but that one dress looks kinda cute.*

As she reaches for it, she sees an awesome skirt, which catches her eye...

*Sadly though, right next to that skirt is a flannel shirt that catches her eye, she KNOWS she could pull that look off.*

OH, and THOSE shorts are very chic.

*Her eyes proceed to fall on a couple onesie swimsuits in the corner, causing her to reconsider her needs. Is she going to go swimming at all?*

And does she even want a onesie? Those bikinis look kind of nice...
Sean holds back a laugh.
"Can't decide Apollo?"

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Sean holds back a laugh.
"Can't decide Apollo?"
*Her eyes continue to gaze at the limitless possibilities.*

"If I'm going to be female, I'm going to be the best female I can be."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"I've done it before myself."
He goes back to writing on notecards.
*She grabs an outfit she deems more on the formal side, a casual outfit consisting of another white tee and jeans, a two-piece swimsuit because she's not sure if she's going to **** this up with Artemis and increase her sentence, and a hoodie for protection from the elements.*

"I'm happy to know that you've also forfeited your manhood to your sister in return for protection from a cloud."

*She proceeds to grab several pairs of women's undergarments to accompany each outfit.*

Jacobs

Uber Tier
*She grabs an outfit she deems on the more formal side, a casual outfit consisting of another white tee and jeans, a two-piece swimsuit because she's not sure if she's going to **** this up with Artemis and increase her sentence, and a hoodie for protection from the elements.*

"I'm happy to know that you've also forfeited your manhood to your sister in return for protection from a cloud."

*She proceeds to grab several pairs of women's undergarments to accompany each outfit.*
“No, I did it for a bet and using my powers.”

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“Pretend to be a girl for a day with no one finding out.”
*She places the bundles of clothes on his desk, and then reaches into her small supply pouch from Chiron, grabbing a drachma.*

"And the reward?"

Jacobs

Uber Tier
*Apollo places the drachma on his desk, sliding it over.*

"Gods, that's desperate."
“This was before there was a lot going on in the camp.”
Apollo notices a bunch of the notecards on his desk have phrases written on them.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“This was before there was a lot going on in the camp.”
Apollo notices a bunch of the notecards on his desk have phrases written on them.
*Apollo shakes her head at this inferior male as she pays for her cute, girly outfits that she picked out for herself for completely practical reasons.*

"Trading your masculinity for a drachma, shameful."

*Her gaze then falls on the cards.*

"So what're you even up to over there?"

Jacobs

Uber Tier
*Apollo shakes her head at this inferior male as she pays for her cute, girly outfits that she picked out for herself for completely practical reasons.*

"Trading your masculinity for a drachma, shameful."

*Her gaze then falls on the cards.*

"So what're you even up to over there?"
"As I have Charmspeak and can't turn it off I'm writing notecards before we go to the camp so I limit the chances of it working."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"As I have Charmspeak and can't turn it off I'm writing notecards before we go to the camp so I limit the chances of it working."
"I'd teach you sign language for a reasonable rate but I don't have the time."

*She grabs the clothes.*

"Good luck with your... notecards."

Jacobs

Uber Tier
"I'd teach you sign language for a reasonable rate but I don't have the time."

*She grabs the clothes.*

"Good luck with your... notecards."
Sean takes the Drachma and puts it in his jeans pocket.
"Thanks, and I'll keep that in mind. Pleasure doing business."

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Sean finishes writing the notecards and puts them into a bag which he places in his backpack.
"And that's that done."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 3)