• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Application for SCP-096

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainGameCentral

Forum Rookie
SECTION 1. PERSONAL INFORMATION (( IC INFORMATION ))

1.1 Tell us a little about the SCP you're applying for, any past experiences or background information of the SCP including, traits, and a physical description. (Minimum 150 words):

SCP-096 is also known as the Shy Guy, a rather tall, lanky humanoid creature which lacks pigment in its skin. It is normally docile, usually sitting in isolated areas and crying to itself. The thing that makes this SCP unique and quite dangerous is the fact that whoever views its face, whether it be in person, via photo or video, or something else of the sort, will cause SCP-096 to become extremely hostile. It will begin screaming and crying, placing its hands over its face as it makes extremely human-like noises before beginning to run in the direction of the person who viewed its face. Once reaching said person, SCP-096 will then rip apart its victim, leaving no trace of the person behind. This SCP has an 100% kill rate, making it one of the most dangerous SCPs out there. When the SCP was first found, a helicopter with a team of Foundation personnel came and, after all but one of them viewed 096's face, 096 began to rip them apart one by one. They tried a variation of guns, everything except the bones of the SCP being damaged. One of the units eventually placed a bag over SCP-096's head, causing it to become calm once again.

1.2 How would this SCP react around Foundation?:
It would most likely kill everybody in the foundation, due to the fact that most personnel would view its face.

1.3 How would this SCP react around The Chaos Insurgency?:
Once again, killing them. SCP-096's bones seem completely indestructible, and the SCP itself seems to have regenerative capabilities, so it could probably take down the Chaos Insurgency pretty easily.

1.4 How would this SCP react around The MTF?:
The same as the previous two. Being very calm and unprovoked at first, but then going into a fit of rage and killing them.

1.5 How would this SCP react around other SCP’s?:
This is pretty much the same as for the others; it would attempt to kill them. But in some cases, it will not be able to kill them, but instead of stopping would continue to try and kill them.

1.6 How would this SCP react to breaching to the surface?:
Probably be pretty docile. Unless it was disturbed or someone viewed its face, SCP-096 doesn't really pay attention to others.

SECTION 2. SCP Information (( OOC INFORMATION)

SCP-096.

2.2 What is a /me and give an example of such?:
An /me is something you use when you are in-roleplay. For example: /me *SCP-096 paces the containment chamber, crying silently.*

2.3 What is a counter /me and give an example as such?:
Sadly, I just got here yesterday, and I am not too familiar with things of this sort.

2.4 What is a /roll, and when is it appropriate to do so? Also give an example:
Ditto.

2.5 As this SCP do you abide by fear rp?:
No. Only because, according to many reports of SCP-096, this SCP can't be killed or destroyed as of yet, and it seems to have no sense of fear. It only seems to want to kill and keep to itself.

2.6 When is it appropriate to kill as this SCP?:
When somebody views its face.

2.7 Have you ever been demoted from this SCP before? If yes, why?
No, I have not.

SECTION 2. ((OOC INFORMATION))

3.1 Why do you want to be an SCP? :

I want to be an SCP because it is fun! It adds tension to the roleplay.

3.2 Please list relevant skills and qualities that could help you become the best SCP:
Knowledge of said SCP could help me, as well as an experience in roleplay.

3.3 In-game name:
MainGameCentral

3.4 Steam Id:
squidy565 (If it's not that, try MainGameCentral.)

3.5 How long have you been playing on this server?:
Since March 13, 2019.

3.6 Do you have any experience in SCP Roleplay?:
Yes! I played sometime in the summer of 2018, as well as these past couple days.

3.7 State all SCPs that you currently have access to or have had access to:
SCP-173 and SCP-999.

3.8 Will you flag down if a staff tells you to?
Yes!

3.9 Do you understand that if you do not flag down when told, your whitelist will be removed?
Yes, of course!
(Flagging down means changing jobs)

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1.2 That is not how you react, any personnel who has seen your face would already been dead. Fix it.
1.3 How do you react when someone has not seen your face. Fix it.
1.4 Why would you get enraged to begin with. Fix it.
1.5 You dont interact with all SCPs, you ignore some. Fix it.
2.3 Well you need to know.
2.4 I don't even know what that means, but that's right and you need to answer the question.

24 hours to fix

MainGameCentral

Forum Rookie
Fixes:

1.2 So, I misunderstood the question. I was refering to if a containment breach were to happen. Normally, SCP-096 would appear docile, whether it be in its chamber or anywhere else in a situation in which nobody has viewed its face. If somebody were to have viewed its face, 096 would try to find them and kill them after a couple of minutes of crying and screaming, as per usual when the SCP is provoked.

1.3 Around the Chaos Insurgency, SCP-096 would not seem to be bothered by them. However, any of them who have viewed its face will have triggered it to do as it always does in this situation; cry, scream, and then kill said person. If it is going after the person but nobody else has viewed its face, then 096 would most likely throw them asidaside, run past them, or run over them. This applies in most cases.

1.4 My mistake. It would be normally calm and docile unless one or more of the MTF units have viewed 096's face. THAT is what will cause it to go into a state of emotional distress and eventually kill them.

1.5 You are right, my mistake. In some cases, such as with SCP-714, or even with an SCP who has not viewed its face, SCP-096 will not pay attention to them, at least not very much.

2.3 A counter to a /me is basically an /me in response to somebody else's /me. For example, if somebody does, "/me *swings at D-7816.*", a counter /me would be, "/me *dodges fist and punches him in the stomach."

2.4 A /roll is something used when your action in roleplay has a chance of either working or failing. It is appropriate to do so when you are SCP-1370, 912, 682, 035, 939, 076, and 082, as well as when you are a human character. For example, if a D-Class attempted to disarm a guard, they'd need to roll.

I am sorry for my mistakes and hope these fixed them. Thanks for the second chance! :D

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1. What are your intentions as this SCP? [IC intentions.]
2. A human sees your face. What do you do?
3. Someone sees your face while you’re chasing someone. What do you do?
4. You are shot while idle. What do you do?
5. You just killed the person that looked at your face inside. What do you do?
6. You killed the person/thing that looked at your face outside. What do you do?
7. SCP-682 sees your face. What do you do?
8. SCP-049 sees your face. What do you do?
9. SCP-035’s host sees your face. What do you do?
10. SCP-999 sees your face. what do you do?
11. Someone shoots you while you’re chasing someone. What do you do?
12. The doors to the room you are in are open. What do you do?

24 hours to reply

MainGameCentral

Forum Rookie
1. to escape the facility and return to where I came from.
2. I go after the human after screaming and crying, eventually killing said human.
3. I continue to chase my current target, and once I kill my first victim I go after the other person who saw my face.
4. Nothing. I may flinch a little, but unless somebody views my face I am completely docile.
5. Sit down where ever i was when i killed them and cry silently to myself, or pace around the room that I'm in.
6. Return to my natural habitat.
7. Nothing. After the "experiment" that went down between the two SCPs, it was reported that further attempts to expose 096 to 682 resulted in 096 turning away and crying.
8. Attempt to kill it.
9. Attempt to kill the host.
10. Probably try and kill it, but fail due to SCP-999's inability to be destroyed or killed.
11. Nothing; I continue to chase my target.
12. Walk out.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
1. Incorrect
6. Incorrect
10. There are only specific SCPs you kill, 999 isn’t one of them. Fix it.
12. You wouldn’t walk out immediately.

24 hours to fix

MainGameCentral

Forum Rookie
Fixes:

1. To kill whoever views my face and return to my natural habitat.
6. I would most likely sit down where I'm at and cry silently to myself. If I am not in my natural habitat when the killing occurs, I would go back to my natural habitat.
10. I would not attempt to kill SCP-999, as I would not be able to.
12. I would stay where I'm at, most likely sitting down and crying if I'm not pacing the room. If I have not noticed it up to this point and I do notice it now, I would get up and wander out. If I have noticed it, I wouldn't immediately leave, but definitely would leave eventually.

Hope that these fixed my mistakes. Thanks.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Idk where you're getting this natural habitat stuff, but it's not right.

24 hours to fix

MainGameCentral

Forum Rookie
Fixes:

1. My intentions as this SCP is to kill whoever views my face. As far as I know, SCP-096 has no interest in doing anything else, as it spends the time that it's not killing crying, rather than trying to escape the facility.

6. I do not mean to seem rude, but this is something I ready from the SCP Wiki.
"Upon arriving at SCP-096-1's location, SCP-096 will proceed to kill and [DATA EXPUNGED] SCP-096-1. 100% of cases have left no traces of SCP-096-1. SCP-096 will then sit down for several minutes before regaining its composure and becoming docile once again. It will then attempt to make its way back to its natural habitat, [DATA REDACTED] "

Thank you for your time.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Fixes:

1. My intentions as this SCP is to kill whoever views my face. As far as I know, SCP-096 has no interest in doing anything else, as it spends the time that it's not killing crying, rather than trying to escape the facility.

6. I do not mean to seem rude, but this is something I ready from the SCP Wiki.
"Upon arriving at SCP-096-1's location, SCP-096 will proceed to kill and [DATA EXPUNGED] SCP-096-1. 100% of cases have left no traces of SCP-096-1. SCP-096 will then sit down for several minutes before regaining its composure and becoming docile once again. It will then attempt to make its way back to its natural habitat, [DATA REDACTED] "

Thank you for your time.
An unusual subject to put in but alright. Haven't seen someone put that in their apps.

Accepted/Locked
Talk to an admin in-game for your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)