• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Archangel Chapter 1 - "Fate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch

Active
You are on board of the Beowolf, an old and small jumpship but as reliable as any other ship you could find. It's only form of weaponry is a single large laser used to clear debris from it's current course.

As of the moment, you are simply drifting through space waiting for something to happen as the Martian and Venesian governments continue to bicker after a collossal war.

An intercom among the whole ship announces
"Jacks, Kasinki, Ezokap, and Moreland, Please head to the Operations center"

The voice was John Faighn, a moderately famous pilot for ending the war in a stalemate. He is your captain but he seems to be run by the crew instead letting his pilots act as the decision makers.

@Jingle
@Witchings
@AluisiveBarnical
@Azez

Jingle

Banned
Banned
// Pfft, it never gave me a notification. Let's hope I don't fuck up this second attempt.

* Jake would be sitting inside of the Armoury, cleaning his Autogun. After hearing the announcement, Jake would set his gun back on the rack before making his way to Operations Center and looking around to figure out what he can see this time.*

Last edited:

Finch

Active
// Pfft, it never gave me a notification. Let's hope I don't fuck up this second attempt.

* Jake would be sitting inside of the Armoury, cleaning his Autogun. After hearing the announcement, Jake would set his gun back on the rack before making his way to Operations Center and looking around to figure out what he can see this time.*
Ezoqap mutters something about them always mispronoucing his name as he began to make his way to the Operations Center.

Once you enter the room, you see Faighn standing around a holotable with the other two pilots, Samson and Romeo. Across from them stands the logistics officer Keith.

Displayed on the holotable you see what appears to be a cargoship with no trade markings, possibly a smuggler or a stolen ship? The ship itself is quite larger than the jumpship you are currently in and it seems to be well-maintained as well.

You would then see simulated smoke which would indicate that the ship could have been recently attacked.

Azez

Epic Tier
Retired Staff

Once you enter the room, you see Faighn standing around a holotable with the other two pilots, Samson and Romeo. Across from them stands the logistics officer Keith.

Displayed on the holotable you see what appears to be a cargoship with no trade markings, possibly a smuggler or a stolen ship? The ship itself is quite larger than the jumpship you are currently in and it seems to be well-maintained as well.

You would then see simulated smoke which would indicate that the ship could have been recently attacked.
Ezoqap decides to approach the table, waiting for them to begin speaking.

Finch

Active
Ezoqap decides to approach the table, waiting for them to begin speaking.
Faighn and Keith are currently speaking about the ship's current condition.

Samson and Romeo are argueing on what to do with the ship

Samson speaks up with a strong Terran accent, irish maybe?
"
We should just blow them to oblivion and take what's lef-"

Romeo cuts him off
"No, we shouldn't blow everything we see up. If these guys are smugglers we can turn them into the Martian government and collect a bounty"

Samson rebutes one last time before he notices Ezoqap entering the room
"You twit, you'd make more money selling whatever they are smuggling and their supplies. Saves us another trip to another god-forsaken trading post"
"What do you think ezokap?"

Romeo quietly corrects his pronounciation of Ezoqap's name

Azez

Epic Tier
Retired Staff
Romeo cuts him off
"No, we shouldn't blow everything we see up. If these guys are smugglers we can turn them into the Martian government and collect a bounty"

Samson rebutes one last time before he notices Ezoqap entering the room
"You twit, you'd make more money selling whatever they are smuggling and their supplies. Saves us another trip to another god-forsaken trading post"
"What do you think ezokap?"
He pipes up after a moment of clearing his throat.
"You could attempt both, turn them in after offering them salvation for their supplies, perhaps?"

Jingle

Banned
Banned
* Jake would approach everyone and then chime in. *

"I say we board them and negotiate something. I'm all for being one of the representatives with Samson."

AluisiveBarnical

Forum Rookie
*Jacks was sitting on his bed, reading a book suggested to him and then he hears the announcement and closed it and set it to the side of the bed remembering the page number and heads over to the Operations Center*

Finch

Active
* Jake would approach everyone and then chime in. *

"I say we board them and negotiate something. I'm all for being one of the representatives with Samson."
Samson looks towards Jake
"Why me? I don't want to do any of that negotiation crap."

Witchings

Banned
Banned
*Kasinki walks into the room. Hearing the end of the conversation* negotiations? Pft. Where I come from we fight it out!

Finch

Active
*Kasinki walks into the room. Hearing the end of the conversation* negotiations? Pft. Where I come from we fight it out!
Samson turns towards Kasinki
"Ah, there is my brother in arms, the world is so much simpler with cannons to answer for you"

Romeo decides to throw out his opinion
"Why are you two always so trigger happy? Let's just turn them in, it'll save us a headache and you (Samson) a trip to the medbay."

Witchings

Banned
Banned
Samson turns towards Kasinki
"Ah, there is my brother in arms, the world is so much simpler with cannons to answer for you"

Romeo decides to throw out his opinion
"Why are you two always so trigger happy? Let's just turn them in, it'll save us a headache and you (Samson) a trip to the medbay."
Kasinki would smile towards Samson.
"A cannon a day keeps the doctor away, as I always say. Anyways, why are we talking about some bullshit negotiations..?"

Jingle

Banned
Banned
* Jake would wait in the armoury until the other goofballs make a decision since clearly murdering bargaining with them isn't very cool. *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)