• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Ares' Cabin

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*The Ares Cabin is reminiscent of the other cabins but with several distinguishing differences. For one, the cabin is painted red and has barbed wire lining the top. For two, there are little mounds of dirt littered around the outside of the cabin. For three, there seems to be a boar's head mounted above the doorway which may or may not be still alive, but it stares at those who walk by either way. For four, it is completely devoid of life (barring the boar's head, which is uncertain).*

Last edited:

Lore

Turbo Tier
*McCoy follows.*
"It's been alright, we've actually made a ton of progress. We fought a dragon at one point."
"That sounds pretty cool. It is all really cool you get to meet so many of the gods. What else have you done?"
*Vivian looks at the entrance of the cabin.*

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"That sounds pretty cool. It is all really cool you get to meet so many of the gods. What else have you done?"
*Vivian looks at the entrance of the cabin.*
"Well, I fought a shark and lost an arm. Then Poseiden gave me these gloves that turn my hands into claws and infinite water."

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Vivian opens the door and walks in.*
"Come in. Infinite water?"
*McCoy pauses before hesitantly following her in.*
"Yeah, a hydro-backpack with infinite water. Are you Ares' kid? He helped us get to Australia, he also helped us not die to a dragon."

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"Yeah, a hydro-backpack with infinite water. Are you Ares' kid? He helped us get to Australia, he also helped us not die to a dragon."
*He hears a loud clicking noise below him as he steps towards the entrance.*

Lore

Turbo Tier
*Vivian hears the click and turns around.*
"****.....You just stepped on a landmine."

Lore

Turbo Tier
*McCoy freezes in his tracks.*
"I just stepped on a MC****IN' WHAT?! ARES HAVE MERCY!"
"The Ares Cabin is surrounded by landmines. However, it hasn't blown yet. It is either one of those mines that blow up when you take your weight off or it is a dud. Please be a dud."

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"The Ares Cabin is surrounded by landmines. However, it hasn't blown yet. It is either one of those mines that blow up when you take your weight off or it is a dud. Please be a dud."
"I am not willing to find out if it's the former! I'll just be staying here now!"

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
"Well that was lame."

*The two see Ares standing in front of the cabin, mine in hand.*

"I wanted to see how long he would stand there."

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*McCoy hits the ground and looks up to see Ares, he groans before saying.*
"I was honestly considering sleeping there."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)