• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Ares' Cabin

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Vivian checks if the monitors have any other functions, as Ares previously said that they can be used to track specific locations and get more specific info.*
*She doesn't know because she hasn't tried.*

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Vivian checks if there are any buttons, switches, and other miscellaneous mechanical activation devices on or around the monitor. If there were, she would also check for labels.*
*It's a computer monitor with a keyboard and mouse.*

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Vivian clicks on a orange dot, seeing if she can get more info on it by doing so.*
*She clicks on a random orange dot in New York. Almost instantly, a menu pops up on the side of the monitor.*

Power Level/Signature: High-Tier Monster
Further Info: Signature is off the grid, detectable only through magical means.
*Vivian notices orange dots appearing around the nearby location of the dot she clicked on, but they fade almost as quickly as they arrive. After a few moments, the dot she clicked on fades as well.*

Last edited:

Lore

Turbo Tier
*She clicks on a random orange dot in New York. Almost instantly, a menu pops up on the side of the monitor.*

*Vivian notices orange dots appearing around the nearby location of the dot she clicked on, but they fade almost as quickly as they arrive. After a few moments, the dot she clicked on fades as well.*
*Vivian prays to Ares.*
Uncle Ares, why do the orange dots disappear so quickly?

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
*Vivian prays to Ares.*
Uncle Ares, why do the orange dots disappear so quickly?
The orange blots measure power. Certain beings don't register because they're either not doing anything or they're hiding their presence.

Last edited:

Lore

Turbo Tier
The orange blots measure power. Certain beings don't register because they're either not doing anything or they're hiding their presence.
Does the map program on the monitors have any other features or is it just looking around the map and clicking on the dots for information?

The Anchorman

SCP RP Director
Staff member
Director
SCPRP Staff
Does the map program on the monitors have any other features or is it just looking around the map and clicking on the dots for information?
You can use it to get extensive info on specific locations, but other than that, not really. I don't know why you'd need anything else.

Lore

Turbo Tier
You can use it to get extensive info on specific locations, but other than that, not really. I don't know why you'd need anything else.
Thank you Uncle. I have found the first monster I will hunt, but I will need magic to detect it. It will be eliminated Asap. It looks like we are taking a visit to Oswald, or the Athena Cabin Leandra.
*Vivian exits the Cabin.*
// @An Angry Mendoza

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)