• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Artemis' Cabin

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
Artemis' cabin is a silver building that glows at night, as if reflecting the moon's rays. During the day, it looks like a regular cabin. It is decorated with the paintings and carvings of wild animals, mostly the stag.

Since Artemis has no demigod offspring, the cabin's use is reserved for her Hunters, should they ever be staying at the camp.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo would enter the cabin, approaching a small shrine to Artemis, adorned with animal pelts and trophies.*

"Hey there, sis, not sure what you're up to right now. I just got done with fighting this massive shark, I don't think you'd believe it, H-U-G-E huge! Poseidon didn't want to make it easy, got my leg torn right off while tusseling with it..."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"...but hunting stuff like that has always been your forte, so I guess that's no surprise. You should've seen me screaming, I think you would've gotten a laugh from it. Afterwards, we ended up taking on a dragon! Can you believe that, sis? I haven't seen a dragon in a while. Luckily Ares pitched into our fight and supplied us with some weapons before we got into the thick of it. That thing grabbed me and almost flew away, only reason why I didn't die is because it was getting so roughed up..."

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"...And I can only imagine what Hera's going to make me do next. I'm kind of nervous about this one, to be honest, Artemis. She might pick something particularly dangerous because of my master being another one of Zeus' bastards. I hope that's not the case, but I'm going to try and please her with some gifts regardless. I just hope it works out well."

*Apollo would sigh.*

"Just, uh, have a good one. I miss you, and if I end up screwing the pooch on this one, be there for mother in my place. I'll be seeing you."

*He'd turn and exit the cabin.*

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
*Alexia enters the cabin, letting in the 19 Hunters behind her. She would make sure everyone was accounted for before letting them all go and pick a bed in the cabin, letting them settle in. Alex sighed before going to open the door to exit the cabin once more.*

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Artemis would enter closing the door behind her, She would sit down on a seat inside of the cabin*

Lore

Turbo Tier
*Artemis would enter closing the door behind her, She would sit down on a seat inside of the cabin*
*Artemis hears Aphrodite in the back of her head.*
"Hey Artemis, do you want to set some campers up on a quest?"

Lore

Turbo Tier
'Do you think these children would be able to get hellhound pups?'
"These children are capable of so many beautiful things. Yesterday, my own son managed to change the form of another at the camp. I am sure the campers here will be able to get heckpuppies."

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"These children are capable of so many beautiful things. Yesterday, my own son managed to change the form of another at the camp. I am sure the campers here will be able to get heckpuppies."
'If you believe so, then very well. You can ask the children or ask the Chiron to put them on a quest to go find you and I some, Heck... Puppies '

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
*Alexia would open the door, entering the cabin before shutting it carefully behind her.*

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Alexia would open the door, entering the cabin before shutting it carefully behind her.*
*Artemis would quickly look up at the person who just entered, her eyes full of anger but her face softens and she takes a deep breath as she sees Alexia*

'How was your night at the camp.'

Moxie

Retired Staff
Retired Staff

*Artemis would quickly look up at the person who just entered, her eyes full of anger but her face softens and she takes a deep breath as she sees Alexia*

'How was your night at the camp.'
*Alexia quickly turned to face Artemis.*

"-Oh, it was rather, calm. I watched Dolphina spar with one of the campers, which she had won. Then we just sorta talked with each other after, nothing else really happened. I apologize for not returning sooner, I didn't realize how long we were gone for until later."

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Alexia quickly turned to face Artemis.*

"-Oh, it was rather, calm. I watched Dolphina spar with one of the campers, which she had won. Then we just sorta talked with each other after, nothing else really happened. I apologize for not returning sooner, I didn't realize how long we were gone for until later."
'It is fine... Let's go eat'

*Artemis would get up, the 19 hunters would get up and exit the cabin,*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)