• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Artemis' Cabin

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
'I got the cloud to stop, So you get to be a female now!'
"This wa- AGH! AGH!"

*Apollo freaks out after realizing his her voice is significantly higher pitched.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Artemis would release Apollo and steps back to looks at Apollo's woman form now*
*Fempollo would stand a few inches shorter at 5'8", her weight reduced to 148 lbs. Her build is curvier than Manpollo, and she's more oriented towards the slim side. The curly brown hair that she once sported would have grown down to shoulder length, and her chest would now be much bustier than that of her flat chested counterpart.*

"Artemis, I thought this was one of those things where I didn't actually have to be a chick!"

*She'd appear pretty flustered at the situation.*

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Fempollo would stand a few inches shorter at 5'8", her weight reduced to 148 lbs. Her build is curvier than Manpollo, and she's more oriented towards the slim side. The curly brown hair that she once sported would have grown down to shoulder length, and her chest would now be much bustier than that of her flat chested counterpart.*

"Artemis, I thought this was one of those things where I didn't actually have to be a chick!"

*She'd appear pretty flustered at the situation.*
*Artemis would smile at Apollo*

'I Wasn't kidding apollo, Do not worry, I will change you back... Eventually'

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Artemis would smile at Apollo*

'I Wasn't kidding apollo, Do not worry, I will change you back... Eventually'
*She squeaks with fury.*

"EVENTUALLY!? I don't know how to be a girl! I liked being a man!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)