• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

ATAKaratekatt’s Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATAKaratekatt

One Post Wonder
1. In-Game Name: SSO Cafucci Cannoli
2. Teamspeak name: N/A
3. Steam name and ID: ATAKaratekatt id/3579Azi
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: (V4) SRS SCP:RP
5. Tell us about yourself:
Hello, you can call me Azi, I am 18 years old, and graduated high school in the spring of 2019. My hobbies include playing exploration/building games, one of which I have submitted 30+ creations to the steam workshop; and making music and videos.
I have been living in the East Coast of central Florida my whole life, though I have moved once, and changed schools several times. I believe that having switched schools so much is the reason for my low sociability, however I don’t feel any issues from that.
Once 2020 starts, I will be looking to do college classes for videography & cinematography. Since socializing isn’t something I’m great at, I have decided to become the recording and editing element of videos. My interest in SCPs has been on and off, but I would like to remain active, and I am looking forward to this server and community.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: To show my involvement in the community, and to have another reason to stay.
7. Who referred you?: no-one
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: 60 hours (due to a late night binge)
9. Cool ranch came first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)