• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Barry and Headzer: Greedy Endeavors

Marc Landuke

Philosopher Extraordinaire

The Shiso Tree, The starting point of the game. Barry and Headzer see all around them a vast grassy plains. It looks peaceful and serene, but its cut short as they feel as though they are being watched. They don't know who is watching them or where they are. They must tread carefully in this dangerous game.
What do they do now?

// @Nic @Blitz

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors

The Shiso Tree, The starting point of the game. Barry and Headzer see all around them a vast grassy plains. It looks peaceful and serene, but its cut short as they feel as though they are being watched. They don't know who is watching them or where they are. They must tread carefully in this dangerous game.
What do they do now?

// @Nic @Blitz
*Barry would check to see if the stuff in his pockets came with him, like his phone.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"A game review? We could still make one."
"I was gonna use my notebook to take notes.. but it's gone. I suppose we could commit details to memory."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I was gonna use my notebook to take notes.. but it's gone. I suppose we could commit details to memory."
"Hey I zoned out through most of that tutorial. How do we win the game?"

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Hey I zoned out through most of that tutorial. How do we win the game?"
"The books we can summon have 100 restricted card slots. There are specific cards meant for each of these slots, upon filling all 100 of them, we'll have won the game. We have an extra 45 unrestricted card slots, we can put any extra cards we find in those to use and collect freely."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"The books we can summon have 100 restricted card slots. There are specific cards meant for each of these slots, upon filling all 100 of them, we'll have won the game. We have an extra 45 unrestricted card slots, we can put any extra cards we find in those to use and collect freely."
"A collectathon? I hope there's at least bosses."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Oh, by the way, the pretty tutorial girl told me that if we died here, we'd actually die."
"This game just got a thousand times better."
*Headzer starts heading West.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"This game just got a thousand times better."
*Headzer starts heading West.*
"Right? Points for realism."

*He would walk alongside Headzer.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)