• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Bekka Finds Some Heroes!

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
A Boom Tube opens in a random universe before Bekka steps out of it, she gets a good look at her surroundings as the Boom Tube closes behind her
"Mother Box, what can you tell me about this planet?"
// @Nic hope I did this right​

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
A Boom Tube opens in a random universe before Bekka steps out of it, she gets a good look at her surroundings as the Boom Tube closes behind her
"Mother Box, what can you tell me about this planet?"
// @Nic hope I did this right​
*She finds herself in a large glass dome with about a dozen people staring at her in complete shock.*
"Universe 352."

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*She finds herself in a large glass dome with about a dozen people staring at her in complete shock.*
"Universe 352."
She looks around at the Citizens before speaking
"Greetings Citizens of Universe 352, I have come in search of Heroes to help in the fight against the evil Darkseid! Now if you could all kindly assist me in finding heroes then that would be greatly appreciated, or perhaps some of you would like to volunteer?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
She looks around at the Citizens before speaking
"Greetings Citizens of Universe 352, I have come in search of Heroes to help in the fight against the evil Darkseid! Now if you could all kindly assist me in finding heroes then that would be greatly appreciated, or perhaps some of you would like to volunteer?"
*She notices they all look pretty similar, with only different outfits, hair and accessories telling them apart. They all speak with nearly the same voice, but in different accents. One with cyborg augmentations speaks up.*
"Darkseid? We hate that guy!"

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*She notices they all look pretty similar, with only different outfits, hair and accessories telling them apart. They all speak with nearly the same voice, but in different accents. One with cyborg augmentations speaks up.*
"Darkseid? We hate that guy!"
"You already know of the tyrannical ruler Darkseid? Has he invaded your universe?"
She says to the Cyborg before whispering to her Motherbox
"Motherbox, are these people human?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"You already know of the tyrannical ruler Darkseid? Has he invaded your universe?"
She says to the Cyborg before whispering to her Motherbox
"Motherbox, are these people human?"
"The majority."
*One dressed in a Shakespearean outfit approaches, gets down on one knee, then takes her hand.*
"Fair maiden, thou hath betwixt me with thine beauty."

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"The majority."
*One dressed in a Shakespearean outfit approaches, gets down on one knee, then takes her hand.*
"Fair maiden, thou hath betwixt me with thine beauty."
She gets a bit cautious and pulls her hand back
"Oh thank you sir but I am here to find Heroes"
She then whispers to the motherbox again
"Motherbox, what is The Majority?"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
She gets a bit cautious and pulls her hand back
"Oh thank you sir but I am here to find Heroes"
She then whispers to the motherbox again
"Motherbox, what is The Majority?"
"Human."

"Allowith me to assist! I hail from a land of great heroes!"

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Who and what is the council?"
*One without a stupid Shakespeare voice comes to explain.*
"We are the Council of Sullivan, a multiversal peacekeeping group consisting exclusively of different incarnations of us from various worlds."

Last edited:

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*One without a stupid Shakespeare voice comes to explain.*
"We are the Council of Sullivan, a multiversal peacekeeping group consisting exclusively of different incarnations of us from various worlds."
"I see. Do you know of New Genesis and our efforts to stop Darkseid?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)