• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

C.I.P.E Unit Medical Knowledge

Toxicity

Forum Rookie
C.I.P.E Units or previously known as C.O.P Units are basically the same ranking level as a major therefor they should have the same medical knowledge to at least apply gauze. I don't know why this has been a thing for so long without them having the basic skill of applying gauze.

All C.I.P.Es should be able to apply gauze.

Schivers

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
I don't see why they wouldn't be able too. I swore this was suggested before, but I can't find it. +Support

Chubby

Spookier than dirt!
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
I don't see why they wouldn't be able too. I swore this was suggested before, but I can't find it. +Support
Yeah you’re right. It was accepted a little while ago for COPs and Engineers (just hasn’t been implemented yet).
+Support regardless, since this makes sense for them to have it.

Toxicity

Forum Rookie
Yeah you’re right. It was accepted a little while ago for COPs and Engineers (just hasn’t been implemented yet).
+Support regardless, since this makes sense for them to have it.
Didn't know there was already a suggestion made for it seems like it was before I joined the community thanks for showing that though.

BOOzrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Why did ZELLIG do that? Was it recent cause lawner is commander not him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)