• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Cabin of Hebe

Opal

God Tier
*She picks an unoccupied bed, puts her bag before it, then sits down on it. She takes out her diary to start writing in it.*

Well today was one of the hardest days I had had, yet. I said goodbye to mom and Roscoe. I'll really miss them but I know its better if I am here, I know they will be safe from those monsters I saw. The kids here seem nice but I haven't had much time to talk to any of them. I wish I could have brought more stuff with me but I didn't have much time. I wonder if what that horse guy was saying to me was real. Could I really have powers like he said? The Greek gods are all real and one of them is my father? This is all so weird. I wonder if my god parent even knows I exist. Am I even worthy of them knowing I exist? This is so overwhelming. I'm going to sleep and see what happens tomorrow. *The rest of the page is take up with a drawing of a weeping willow tree by a grassy pond.*

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Kenny smiles*
“Kenny, hey do you know where any gym might be by any chance? If there is one of course”
*He shakes his head*
"I don't know."
*She picks an unoccupied bed, puts her bag before it, then sits down on it. She takes out her diary to start writing in it.*
Well today was one of the hardest days I had had, yet. I said goodbye to mom and Roscoe. I'll really miss them but I know its better if I am here, I know they will be safe from those monsters I saw. The kids here seem nice but I haven't had much time to talk to any of them. I wish I could have brought more stuff with me but I didn't have much time. I wonder if what that horse guy was saying to me was real. Could I really have powers like he said? The Greek gods are all real and one of them is my father? This is all so weird. I wonder if my god parent even knows I exist. Am I even worthy of them knowing I exist? This is so overwhelming. I'm going to sleep and see what happens tomorrow. *The rest of the page is take up with a drawing of a weeping willow tree by a grassy pond.*
"Whatcha writing there?"

Rob Borealis

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Aurora saves his spot in the game and then powers off, his DSi plugging it into its charger, he then goes to sleep*

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
“Well thanks anyway...so what do you know of the...gods and what not, I was told to get some advice on how to contact my real Dad or Mom?”
"I tried going to the armory and seeing what weapons called to me. I also tried praying."

Gravy

God Tier
*Big Ken man decides to go to sleep as well so he lays to rest and snores moderately loud but not TOO crazy to disturb anyone*

Ontario

God Tier
*Ontario eventually drifts to sleep, slipping the coin back into his pocket before doing he does.*

Gravy

God Tier
*While trying to sleep he can’t stop thinking of his unknown god and does a silent prayer so not to disturb anyone*

“Hey if you can hear me up there...or down there (*Shivers thinking of his parent being Hades) can I get some kind of sign...ANYTHING! Please...I am so utterly curious. Give me a dream or a vision or something please...”
// @Booker

Edgeupps

Edge Tier
Retired Staff
*While trying to sleep he can’t stop thinking of his unknown god and does a silent prayer so not to disturb anyone*

“Hey if you can hear me up there...or down there (*Shivers thinking of his parent being Hades) can I get some kind of sign...ANYTHING! Please...I am so utterly curious. Give me a dream or a vision or something please...”
Upon blinking he'd see a flash of images

as well as an image of a fountain in a tropical looking place.

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*Finn opens up the Hebe cabin and steps inside, seeing that everyone is asleep he steps back outside. He signs to Yoel.*
<"Everyone inside is asleep inside. Talk to you in the morning.">
*Finn heads to his own cabin.*

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*McIntyre wakes up and does 3 sets of 60 pushups and 60 sit ups with a 5 minute rest in between sets*

Gravy

God Tier
*Kenny wakes up and joins him doing 100 push ups and 100 squats*

“So you have a regimen too I see”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)