• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Camp Half Blood

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"I would maybe do it if we just... don't use our powers?"
"Pfft, that's out of the question. It's not that I'd want to beat you, it's moreso I'd want you to practice on a real person and try to beat me."
“How caring you are”
*Kenny tries to contain his laughter*
“I tried asking him but he was like “nah it will be fine” and then well...”
*Marcus contemplates how he will kick Kenny's ***.*

Bronze

Mega Tier
Retired Staff
Oswald decides to go the extra mile and removes its back legs as well so it can’t run once it has a mind.

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Elena would look at FemApollo*

'Hm... How can I help you this evening?'
"Elena, hi! First off, just totally remembered something, and before I tell you about it, I gotta ask: have you munched on any owls lately?"

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Elena, hi! First off, just totally remembered something, and before I tell you about it, I gotta ask: have you munched on any owls lately?"
'Nope, I have not touched the owl that was near my cabin'

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
"Which is why I'm not going to actually try and win. I want you to learn."
"How do I learn? I've had like barely any experience in hand-to-hand combat, nor even fighting to begin with. I don't think I can just go straight in to sparring."

Keith

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
"How do I learn? I've had like barely any experience in hand-to-hand combat, nor even fighting to begin with. I don't think I can just go straight in to sparring."
"Hitting an object that stands still doesn't help much except getting used to swinging or shooting at it. Now, if you fight against something that tries to dodge and block attacks, it makes you think of how you can get around their defense. It teaches you to try out new things."

Tanku

Developer
Developer
Retired Staff
"Hitting an object that stands still doesn't help much except getting used to swinging or shooting at it. Now, if you fight against something that tries to dodge and block attacks, it makes you think of how you can get around their defense. It teaches you to try out new things."
"Fine but don't kill me."

Gravy

God Tier
“We should have a proper rematch sometime by the way, this will definitely make me better at fighting and also sorry if you are pissed at me”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 5)