• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Camp Half Blood

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Elena would look at Apollo with a blank face*

'Uh... No? I don't even know what to teach you..'
"Alright, so Artemis turned me into a chick, right? I don't know much about ladies except everything that has to do with seducing them and romancing them. I managed to handle the bra ordeal, but the hormonal changes and having my organs literally shifted as well as my body is kinda ****ty, and I have no clue if there's like some sort of guide I can look up."

*She brushes her hair out of her eyes.*

"My hair is also constantly getting in my face, and there is a lot more of it. I despise it, and it's not helping me at all when I go into combat. Is makeup a thing now I have to worry about, too? Actually, no, I'm probably good without it. I'm still pretty hot. Anyways, I'm like, kinda worried about other aspects of being female. If you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean? Am I communicating this to you well, my concerns, that is, about having not a schlong."

Qmix

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
"Alright, so Artemis turned me into a chick, right? I don't know much about ladies except everything that has to do with seducing them and romancing them. I managed to handle the bra ordeal, but the hormonal changes and having my organs literally shifted as well as my body is kinda ****ty, and I have no clue if there's like some sort of guide I can look up."

*She brushes her hair out of her eyes.*

"My hair is also constantly getting in my face, and there is a lot more of it. I despise it, and it's not helping me at all when I go into combat. Is makeup a thing now I have to worry about, too? Actually, no, I'm probably good without it. I'm still pretty hot. Anyways, I'm like, kinda worried about other aspects of being female. If you know what I mean. Do you know what I mean? Am I communicating this to you well, my concerns, that is, about having not a schlong."
*Elena would take a deep breath,*

'You don't have to wear makeup, You just need a hair tie which I can give to you to make sure hair doesn't get into your face, then everything else your going to have to explain to me'

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Elena would take a deep breath,*

'You don't have to wear makeup, You just need a hair tie which I can give to you to make sure hair doesn't get into your face, then everything else your going to have to explain to me'
*Apollo would whisper into Elena's badger ear.*

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Apollo passes through from the big house, entering Artemis' cabin.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 7)