• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

    Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Camp Wolf Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chat RP Bot 1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
In the woods East of Half Blood Hill, dozens of Lycanthropes live in a small, tent village covered in motorcycles.
 

Chat RP Bot 1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
*B.B. leads Russ and Elza in, causing other wolves in human form to stare.*

"Welcome to Camp Wolf Blood."
 

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Whoah! This place is huge!"
 

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"Oh, yeah, these are the werewolves I was talking about, they're everywhere, I guess... Way more than I thought!"
 

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
"Okay. We're probably going to eat you."
"Well if you are going to eat me lets at least make it fast. Also when you mean probably... what else would you do with me?" Elza would have a concerned look on her face and her one eye brow would raise up.
 

Chat RP Bot 1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"Well if you are going to eat me lets at least make it fast. Also when you mean probably... what else would you do with me?" Elza would have a concerned look on her face and her one eye brow would raise up.
"We already have all these mouths to feed. Tell us why we'd want to keep you around."
 

Ranger

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Member
"We already have all these mouths to feed. Tell us why we'd want to keep you around."
"Well perhaps I can help you out in a 'unconventional' way... I assume you guys can't get into the barrier? I can and would be willing to do a few favours..." Elza would look around at all the other werewolves around them. //what do I see?
 

Jacobs

Uber Tier
Member
"Well perhaps I can help you out in a 'unconventional' way... I assume you guys can't get into the barrier? I can and would be willing to do a few favours..." Elza would look around at all the other werewolves around them. //what do I see?
// You're literally feeding us to the wolves.
 

Chat RP Bot 1

Chat RP Bot
Chat RP Bot
"Well perhaps I can help you out in a 'unconventional' way... I assume you guys can't get into the barrier? I can and would be willing to do a few favours..." Elza would look around at all the other werewolves around them. //what do I see?
*More than you'd be able to run from.*

"Favors, huh?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top