• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Chat RP Idea

Moxie

Retired to the Basement Staff
Retired Staff
Hey guys, so I am interested in running my own universe and starting my own chat rp. The general premise of the chat rp involves people and dragons being a big part of the world, and perhaps maybe some other mythological creatures (still being decided on). Now there are different species of dragons, drakes, wyverns, etc. and I'll probably release a couple examples later if there is continued interested in this. There will be a story arc for the first chat rp and dragons will be a big part of it.

Though right now, a lot of the ideas aren't fully developed. This is because I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in this chat rp idea before I continued to write more for this universe. For the first arc I will only choose a select few to play as the "main characters" since this is my first chat rp. Though if all goes well I probably will open it up to more people as time goes on.

If you guys are at all interested, leave some sort of sign like perhaps a comment. Also, feel free to ask questions if you want to know more about the world and I'll be happy to tell what I know so far.

Toaster

God Tier
Retired Staff
If you need good sources of literature for inspiration where dragons play major and central parts of the world I suggest Daniel Arenson's "Dragons of Requiem" series or pretty much anything by Richard A. Knaak.

Moxie

Retired to the Basement Staff
Retired Staff
What kind of technology would there be, also im interested
The current idea would not be anything modern or whatever. But now that I think about it, dragons mixed into a modern setting could make for an interesting idea. But so far the plan is to have it like in a more medieval time period, but will probably mix it up a bit. Still debating on whether or not though to have magic included and have technology based on that.

Orphan

great horned rat
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
dingler now you know how I feel when you send me random crack head messages at 3am every 3 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)