• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Chubby's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gore

Mega Tier
I remember the time that Chubby was no better then dirt. Now he is better then dirt. In fact, he is a little sapling. as a sapling, he is still growing and learning what there is to learn.
I have waited for this sapling to bare fruit, and perhaps it is finally time.
+Support

Reactions: Doe

Smorephan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
+Support Excellent player, knows the rules and is a valued and productive member of the community.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. Wake up, Chubby.

Wake up and...

Smell the Admin...
I remember the time that Chubby was no better then dirt. Now he is better then dirt. In fact, he is a little sapling. as a sapling, he is still growing and learning what there is to learn.
I have waited for this sapling to bare fruit, and perhaps it is finally time.
+Support
Welcome to the cringe farm.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
+Support

Anytime I see a user make a staff app, I can't remember any interactions I've had with them, my mind goes blank. However, I do remember some interactions I've had with you. You're a positive person to be around and seem to give an actual shit about the server. Really, as long as you put in the effort like you have done, you should turn out fine.

I'm sure once you are given staff, you will continue to help further the community and the server as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)