• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Community Meeting 5/25/2019

Sanchioso

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
2 people not fully understanding on something is something i guess, but it's going to turn into a mild flame war or suggestions for nerf stuff
Because once the thread gets buried or deleted, people are gonna not know that they shouldn't be doing estus like people have been doing it

Volf

God Tier
Because once the thread gets buried or deleted, people are gonna not know that they shouldn't be doing estus like people have been doing it
a lot of people know what to do with Estus, 2 people giving off bad examples dosn't mean everyone

Sanchioso

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
a lot of people know what to do with Estus, 2 people giving off bad examples dosn't mean everyone
That doesnt diminish the importance of discussing it so that we don't have bad examples, unless you like people being uninformed without knowing it

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
It encourages people to forgo medRP for '/me checks for exit wound'
Thats not true at all, our medics still do a fair amount of Medrp, it's not like it's being abused or spammed, a few of us get a cup or two and take it to the raid and even then that doesn't guarantee our win.
I don't know where you guys get the idea that our medics aren't doing their jobs just because of estus. We end up at near death we pop an estus and go to the medics so they can stop the bleeding and take the stuff out, yeah it makes the process of MedRp easier and gets our guys back n the fight faster but it doesn't make them forgo Medrp that's ridiculous

The Burtard

"Don't Call Me Retarded"
What was talked about?
They talked about if CI is overpowered and it was concluded that we need to work on communication and tactics.
They talked about the server changes and number of players.
They said 550 needs some rp to it
Estus and MedRp was talked about but not much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)