• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[COMPLETED] Project Eagle Eye

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Project Name: Eagle Eye

Proposed By: Dr. Lavoshak

Researchers Involved: Dr. Longneck

Proposal: The idea is to create a helmet for our heavies that will have the ability to increase the Field of View (FOV) for them, this would be beneficial for them so they would not have to move their heads around so much. What I plan to do is create some sort of bullet proof plastic mask that connects to the helmet. I will make a molding of the mask so we can produce them quicker obviously.

For the eyes I will be inserting cameras, and have the inside of the mask I will have a screen will be in inside of the mask. This will allows us to have heavies who can swap between thermals and night vision without having to swap between. Also we can have very wide lenses which would allow the heavies to adjust their FOV.

Benefits: this would be beneficial for them so they would not have to move their heads around so much. Especially since they are already bogged down with heavy padding around their neck and head area.

Requested Materials: Bullet proof plastic (an acrylic kind), and at-least two cameras that can shoot in 1080p 60fps.

Last edited:

Lore

Turbo Tier
Accepted
You can start your project next month when we get our monthly supplies. I'll make sure to order these items for you.

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Accepted
You can start your project next month when we get our monthly supplies. I'll make sure to order these items for you.

If you get a impromptu order, I can get this done in a week. I can assure you that it will also show us not being useless to Earplug.

Lore

Turbo Tier
I have received a response from Earplug. The supplies will be delivered with the monthly shipment.

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
UPDATE:

Doctor Longneck has created the helmet, eye, and now Gas mask portion of the helmet. He made the molds needed as well as the now used gas mask portion. I will put in the camera lenses in tomorrow as well as sand and file the prototype down so it can be fully functional

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
2/4/19

I have completed my prototype and it works perfectly fine. I suggest asking sigma to someone mass produce this for us. or send what I need to make these in the monthly supplies.

The FOV can be changed by a knob I have added to the side of the helmet. All the wires are hidden by bullet proof plastic I put over it. So there is also no exposed wires or anything.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
2/4/19

I have completed my prototype and it works perfectly fine. I suggest asking sigma to someone mass produce this for us. or send what I need to make these in the monthly supplies.

The FOV can be changed by a knob I have added to the side of the helmet. All the wires are hidden by bullet proof plastic I put over it. So there is also no exposed wires or anything.
I’ll shoot an email and see if they’ll make this happen, good work.

~ Dunlap

// Out of the house rn so I’ll send it when I get back.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// YOU CANT JUST SEND AN EMAIL, YOU HAVE TO HARRAS BURG ON TS TOO
//If only it were that easy, well I'll be waiting on TS I guess. No one tells me this shit

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
They want you to do field tests and more logs to prove it works efficiently. Only then will they consider manufacturing the helmets.

~ Dunlap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)