• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Danegeld member application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danegeld

Forum Rookie
1. In-game name: Officer Roseheart or Gerald Roseheart
2. Teamspeak name: Danegeld
3. Steam name and ID: Danegeld, 76561197965443216
4. What Concordia server(s) do you play on?: SCP-RP
5. Tell us about yourself (150 Words Minimum): I am a person that exists, i breath oxygen to survive like any other person. I am a man of the birds, i love birds, birds are good, birds are friend (until they shit on your windshield). At the moment i own ten birds, eight of them lovebirds, one a cockatiel, and the other a parakeet. Victor, the original gangsta lovebird and the absolute chad he is has mated twice now with Victoria, the female bird that's a major bitch. The two of them being green birds somehow produced a yellow bird that i just call yellow boy, even though he is actually a she. Another lovebird is named Disco as the crazy motherfucker dances on occasion when he feels like to bust a move, the last one is named Ace, just because he was the first to fly. There are three others but at the moment they are new borns, so nothing interesting. The cockatiel doesn't really have a name as i haven't decided on one yet. The parakeet i have is a very good boy and loves to throw himself across my room whenever he feels like it, so i named him Parayeet... yes. The moral of the story is that i have many birds, and that my room will never be clean again. More about myself, i love shiny pennies, nothing like a good shiny penny, another thing i love are olives, any olives that exist i will consume them. Im a lonely person and desperate for friends.
6. Why do you want to be a member of Concordia?: In my honest opinion its the most enjoyable SCP server that has active people, revival servers being a little toxic to my taste and omnie something or whatever being way to serious, i dont intend to spend my time standing in a hallway doing fuck all as a D class.
7. Who referred you (optional)?: Was i supposed to be referred?
8. Approximate play time on Concordia game servers: 125 hours or more i think, not to sure.
9. What came first, Ranch or Cool Ranch?: Hah, trick question, Boomer Ranch came first.

Lukaku

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
3 - Not a SteamID.
5 - Clean this up as there is so much pointless shit.
9 - No.

24 Hours to Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)