• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

David Sutton wants a taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Landuke

Philosopher Extraordinaire
// Tell me how you know this is an alternate universe. Give me a strong argument.
// My phone doesn't call people for some reason. I appeared in an island thats not really an island through a taxi when I was in Ireland. You had the meme kid on my right when I was sitting down. And finally the island I was on in a few days had advanced special effects that is not in the cannon universe. I mean Chris parted the fucking water near the island

Lore

Uber Tier
// My phone doesn't call people for some reason. I appeared in an island thats not really an island through a taxi when I was in Ireland. You had the meme kid on my right when I was sitting down. And finally the island I was on in a few days had advanced special effects that is not in the cannon universe. I mean Chris parted the fucking water near the island
// Phone could be broken or ran out of time. You never double checked your flight, so you could have taken a wrong flight. Someone looking like a meme doesn't mean they are the meme. You never investigated the special effects to how it is done. The only thing you have investigated is the taxi, not whether or not you are in an alternate universe or not.

Marc Landuke

// Phone could be broken or ran out of time. You never double checked your flight, so you could have taken a wrong flight. Someone looking like a meme doesn't mean they are the meme. You never investigated the special effects to how it is done. The only thing you have investigated is the taxi, not whether or not you are in an alternate universe or not.
// Wrong flight? I flew to Ireland. I even took a ferry and a train using google maps.

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
// he went from Ireland England to a random island in Canada. He knew what town he was in as he did the proper. Robin canon. It’s sus as hell how he got to Canada. I helped rpmod his British travels, and I can tell you without a doubt He knew where was in the canon universe before the taxi incident.

Lore

Uber Tier
// he went from Ireland England to a random island in Canada. He knew what town he was in as he did the proper. Robin canon. It’s sus as hell how he got to Canada. I helped rpmod his British travels, and I can tell you without a doubt He knew where was in the canon universe before the taxi incident.
// Wrong flight? I flew to Ireland. I even took a ferry and a train using google maps.
// Okay, then how come he doesn't believe he teleported then?

PredatorNC

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
// Okay, then how come he doesn't believe he teleported then?
// because multi dimension theory is a thing that some people believe in, myself included. Total drama is also a animated tv show in canon, and all of a sudden he’s living it? I’d that did enough to think about dimensional travel.

Lore

Uber Tier
// because multi dimension theory is a thing that some people believe in, myself included. Total drama is also a animated tv show in canon, and all of a sudden he’s living it? I’d that did enough to think about dimensional travel.
// He has never shown that he knows that Total drama is a cartoon.

Lore

Uber Tier
// Alright, this is what is going to happen. Anything regarding you knowing this is an alternate dimension is voided, but you have a small suspicion. You know Total Drama is a cartoon, but you don't really recognize what it is. Do more investigation to realize that the Total Drama show being recorded is the total drama cartoon, and that this is an alternate dimension.

Ontario

Banned
Banned
*A homeless man stumbles into the library. His eyes flick around the room as if searching for something that doesn't exist, suggesting early signs of dementia. His breath is minty fresh. He mutters some garbled nonsense about dreams of cheese and begins wandering around absentmindedly.*

Marc Landuke

*Since Nic voided the two davids. David has not seen his email so its another world. David walks back to the homeless shelter and gets food. David puts his wallet in his locker and locks it. David then goes to his bed and goes to sleep*
*David wakes up at 10 A.M and does his morning routine. After getting his wallet from his locker and locking the locker. David walks back to the library*

Last edited:

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Since Nic voided the two davids. David has not seen his email so its another world. David walks back to the homeless shelter and gets food. David puts his wallet in his locker and locks it. David then goes to his bed and goes to sleep*
*David wakes up at 10 A.M and does his morning routine. After getting his wallet from his locker and locking the locker. David walks back to the library*
*The homeless man is discovered living in there since Wednesday and kicked out to the street.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)