• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Deeper in The Desert

Lore

Turbo Tier
"Hey Gaz, are you there yet?"
// You most likely are.
*A voice pipes up in the radio.*

"HELLO MISS COLONEL. DEH VERY SHORT ONE, HOW EHHHH FAR ARE DEH DYING OPERATIVES?"
"There is only one and he is about ten hours west I believe."

Last edited:

Lore

Turbo Tier
"Why not have someone eehhhhh take a taxi to where he is closest?"
"The only money allowed on Operation is the Gamma Credit Card. There is also the issue that the Foundation is constantly monitoring this Operation. I fear that they will just have the police pull over the taxi with our Insurgents in them. Great thinking otherwise."

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
"The only money allowed on Operation is the Gamma Credit Card. There is also the issue that the Foundation is constantly monitoring this Operation. I fear that they will just have the police pull over the taxi with our Insurgents in them. Great thinking otherwise."

"If they were not captured then, who says its going to happen now."

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
"If they were not captured then, who says its going to happen now."
"I agree on the Operative, what are the chance the dying ones are going to be captured? Why don't we attempt to stop that?"
*Cannings Voice is heard over radio*

Lore

Turbo Tier
"I'll try getting a taxi the next time our Operatives go next to a road a far distance. Right now there is already an Insurgents who is traveling."

Lore

Turbo Tier
"I would not underestimate what a desert can do to those who do not respect it. I highly suggest sending someone to get them both."
"I can not send another Insurgent to travel so long in the desert. The one who I sent has enough resources to last him a while as he travels back."

Lore

Turbo Tier
Medics Pink and Canning head Southwest from Jupiter base. They have civilian clothing and backpacks. They also have the following items.
-Radios
-Extra Batteries
-Water Canteens
-Flashlights
-Night Vision Goggles
-Grapple Hooks
-Rations
Medic Pink also has a body camera strapped to her chest.

*Peach radios to them.*
"Same thing as always, except you are heading Southwest this time."

// @Enna @Harris Press

Enna

*He leans into his radio, pushing down on the button allowing him to speak*
"Alright, sounds good to me."
*Canning would double check his backpack, once sure it had everything he'd sling it around his shoulders*

Harris Press

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Medic Pink would turn the body cam on. She currently has an MP-443 Grach in a side holster hidden by her jacket, it has a magazine loaded and has its safety on. She has 2 spare magazines in her backpack as well an extra canteen of water
"Alright, you ready?"

Enna

*He nods, taking the lead by walking southwest*
"Ready as I'll ever be. Hey Colonel, didn't you say this was a southeast trip?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)