• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[DENIED] IRUC Proposal: Featherweight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Project Name: Project Featherweight

Proposed By:
Dr. Light

Researchers Involved:
Only me so far.

Proposal:
Resistance to breaking/hurting your legs by making a certain type of boots/shoes.

Benefits:
Less money spent on splints and having to execute people for having a compound fracture in the legs.

Requested Materials:
Parkour Pants. Boots. Grunts/D-Class, a slightly high place. ... More to come.

Shephard

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
// @Jingle do your thing my guy
I do like the sound of me no longer breaking my legs though this sounds like something straight out of portal I like it.

Jingle

Banned
Banned
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
// @Jingle do your thing my guy
I do like the sound of me no longer breaking my legs though this sounds like something straight out of portal I like it.
// Stop tagging me in my own logs. There's a reason I didn't respond. But now I'll make one since I'm here.

Dr. Light, I'm glad you've decided to steer away from the pack and use some of your independent thinking to your advantage. However, please look at the completed Project: Soft Landing. For further information about the kind of research you wanted to engage in. I will keep this at pending so you may revise your project idea with any new information or directions. If you cannot come up with any and decide to repeat the process of Project: Soft Landing to get more of them produced, that is fine as well.
- Dr. Anderson
P.S. I unlocked their Project just in case.

// See the above link from Pillhook.

Reactions: Zee

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
I have a new idea for a project since this one was already made. However later on I plan on further testing with this.

- Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)