• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[DENIED] IRUC Proposal: Project Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunken

Well-Known
Project Name: Project Cross

Proposed By: Dr. Robert Dunken

Researchers Involved: N/A, will ask researchers if accepted

Proposal: This project is focused on our new attack lizards. My hope is to cross breed these lizards with a 939 instance. It is my goal to breed in the loyalty of our current lizards, with biological features of a 939 instance. To accomplish this project, a number of steps will be required.

1. Capture a 939 instance.

2. Scan the 939 instance, and learn its biology.

3. Introduce 1 male attack lizard.

4. Encourage breeding.

5. Wait to determine if the 939 instance becomes pregnant.

6. Wait for full gestation and birth.

7. IF the offspring is viable, it will be tested on its friendliness to CI.

8. Train the offspring to obey CI.

note: Should the fetus be nonviable, breeding can encouraged a maximum number of 5 times. At that point, if the fetus is still nonviable, then the project is to be cancelled and the 939 instance be killed.

Also, this project presents a very very low risk to operatives, the most difficult part will be capturing a 939 instance.

Benefits: Our attack lizards will become stronger, faster, and more deadly.

Requested Materials: 2 male attack lizards, medicine to induce rut, heat lamps for the eggs, nesting material for large reptiles.

Dunken

Well-Known
// and? 939 is magical and can somehow live without any food. I'm sure either breeding, or gene modding, or gene therapy of splicing their DNA would work since they are both genetically similar as they are both reptillian lizards.

Windows

Ultra Tier
// and? 939 is magical and can somehow live without any food. I'm sure either breeding, or gene modding, or gene therapy of splicing their DNA would work since they are both genetically similar as they are both reptillian lizards.
//its like trying to get a monkey to fuck a human just doesn’t work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)