• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[DENIED] IRUC Proposal: Project No You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chan

Weeb
Project Name: Project No You

Proposed By: Jack Morgan

Researchers Involved: No one at the moment if accepted anyone can join in

Proposal: I want to put an uno reverse card in 914 and potentially make it to were it will negate all forms of damage, whether physical or mental and send it right back at the person who try attacking said card

Benefits: Now I know this will sound weird and dumb, but trust me if this works out we could potentially make humans immune to all forms of damage, physical or mental, this card could potentially send bullets back to the person firing the weapon and have them take the damage instead of our troops

Requested Materials: a uno reverse card that I can provide and the usage of 914

Shephard

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
Benefits: Now I know this will sound weird and dumb, but trust me if this works out we could potentially make humans immune to all forms of damage, physical or mental, this card could potentially send bullets back to the person firing the weapon and have them take the damage instead of our troops
//why the fuck would we have this, it sounds retarded and if we had this in the server then CI would be unstoppable

Jingle

Banned
Banned
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
One of our rules is that we don't allow failures in our program. This tells me your entire upbringing, starting with your parents decision to have you. Was a failure. Consider yourself demoted and probably ending up in the sand.
- Dr. Anderson
// You're banned from IRUC because you're stupid. Somene get their whitelist removed.

Chan

Weeb
//why the fuck would we have this, it sounds retarded and if we had this in the server then CI would be unstoppable
// were going to give this to everyone in ci this will mainly go to gammas and under strick circumstances

Jingle

Banned
Banned
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER

Jingle

Banned
Banned
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
// were going to give this to everyone in ci this will mainly go to gammas and under strick circumstances
// Write me a 5 paragraph essay about why you should still be in IRUC, of which has points about future/current project ideas of you want to be unbanned from IRUC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)