• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

[DENIED] IRUC Proposal: Project Safeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3dusa

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Project Name: Project Safeguard

Proposed By: Dr. Phoebe Johnsons

Researchers Involved: None I know of, though any researchers are welcome

Proposal: Researching the different SCPs that release different sensations and/or substances onto a person, dangerous or not. I will be testing to hopefully see if there is any other material that could be more effective in makeing armor and/or protection for the Operatives.

Benefits: Possibly will allow us to have more protection during raids, it will make it easier to capture SCPs, will allow us to be more mobile with SCPs during a Possible MTF raid.

Requested Materials:

-Plastic
-Rubber
-Leather
-Sand
-Wool
-Cotton
etc. Materials that are commonly used for protection.

Lore

Mega Tier
Accepted
Start with using our standard hazmat suits to see if they are suitable for the anomalies. Afterwards, move on to the different materials.

Volf

God Tier
DVL
Suggestion to project: Cups of 999 is most likely a piece of 999 in the cup that could be used, but its unknown if 999 can regain its lost material. - Dr. Valdez

Jingle

Banned
Banned
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
It's March 2nd, I've never seen you. I'm denying this project since you haven't done anything with it.
- Dr. Anderson
Head of Jupiter IRUC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)