• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Deos Reloaded

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
*Blue would snap a photo of a backdoor in an alley.*
*A second later, Leif is standing in front of said door.*
"I'll scan you with my Naudiz Rune to see if you're cursed then use Tiwaz to see if you've angered any Gods."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*A second later, Leif is standing in front of said door.*
"I'll scan you with my Naudiz Rune to see if you're cursed then use Tiwaz to see if you've angered any Gods."
"I'm very confused now."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"You said there was a threat that was going to send you to The Empty if not stopped. Let's start our search now so it doesn't live to see morning."
"I will be sent to the Empty in ten days if I cannot stop an apocalypse. My issue is that I currently cannot find any signs of one. As far as I can see, the world is relatively stable."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
"You said there was a threat that was going to send you to The Empty if not stopped. Let's start our search now so it doesn't live to see morning."
"The thing sending me to the Empty isn't a threat to my knowledge. It's just Grim."

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Leif's body language drops and he disappears. His voice then comes out of the phone again.*
"Sorry, I'm actually kind of busy this week..."
"I'm not aiming to kill Grim. He's too big a fish. What I need is a way to prevent a world ending event so Grim helps me instead of hindering me with what I can assume is borderline existence erasure."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"I'm not aiming to kill Grim. He's too big a fish. What I need is a way to prevent a world ending event so Grim helps me instead of hindering me with what I can assume is borderline existence erasure."
"Interfering with Grim's shenanigans goes against my contract. Sorry Horse Slayer."

Nic

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Board of Directors
DVL
"Giving me information won't interfere.."
*Leif has a flashback Blue wouldn't be aware of the contents of.*
"I'm not taking any chances. If you live or find something else, let me know though!"
*He then hangs up.*

Blitzen

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*Leif has a flashback Blue wouldn't be aware of the contents of.*
"I'm not taking any chances. If you live or find something else, let me know though!"
*He then hangs up.*
*Blue would bang his head on a nearby wall.*

"Welp, I guess it's mailman time."

*He opens a Way and heads back to the Library.*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)