• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Dining Hall

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*McCoy walks into the dining hall and grabs some food. He makes an offering then sits at the Zeus table.*
“Momus, can I get a pencil? I’m gonna write out some more roasts.”

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*McCoy walks into the dining hall and grabs some food. He makes an offering then sits at the Zeus table.*
“Momus, can I get a pencil? I’m gonna write out some more roasts.”
*A voice would etch into McCoy’s head.*

I didn’t factor in that she had lost her mental faculties. I find that hilarious and very deserving. Here is your pencil, boy.

*McCoy’s shadow would begin moving on its own, heading into his view and holding out a number 2 pencil for him to take.*

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*A voice would etch into McCoy’s head.*

I didn’t factor in that she had lost her mental faculties. I find that hilarious and very deserving. Here is your pencil, boy.

*McCoy’s shadow would begin moving on its own, moving into his view and holding out a number 2 pencil for him to take.*
*McCoy nods and takes the pencil. He unfolds the letter and starts writing on the back.*
Abuses brother
  • Made him act like a waiter
  • Gives him zero emotional comfort
  • Deflects genuine attempts at connection with self pity
“Thanks and yeah it kinda seems like she’s in denial about how she is.”

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
*McCoy nods and takes the pencil. He unfolds the letter and starts writing on the back.*
Abuses brother
  • Made him act like a waiter
  • Gives him zero emotional comfort
  • Deflects genuine attempts at connection with self pity
“Thanks and yeah it kinda seems like she’s in denial about how she is.”
Help her see the truth.. in fact, don’t even stop with Faye Owens..

I want you to force anyone you deem even slightly deserving to face the ugly truths and realities they’ve buried and denied for so long.

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
Help her see the truth.. in fact, don’t even stop with Faye Owens..

I want you to force anyone you deem even slightly deserving to face the ugly truths and realities they’ve buried and denied for so long.
“I can do that, nothing wrong with the truth.”

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
“I can do that, nothing wrong with the truth.”
Exactly.. I’m glad to have found a kindred spirit in this wretched place. You are wiser than even the Gods themselves, although just as flawed. Invoke me after you have done the work I have described, and I will see to it that our relationship grows evermore beneficial..

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
Exactly.. I’m glad to have found a kindred spirit in this wretched place. You are wiser than even the Gods themselves, although just as flawed. Invoke me after you have done the work I have described, and I will see to it that our relationship grows evermore beneficial..
“Yes, sir. No one is without fault.”

Harris Press

Turbo Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
Ari walks in and gets a plate of food, she then sacrifices a quarter of it into the fire before he sits down at the Demeter table and eats.

Cannibalistic

Turbo Tier
Retired Staff
*McCoy walks into the dining hall. He grabs some food and makes offerings to Zeus, Hypnos, Priapus, Ares, and Momus. He sits down at the Zeus table and starts eating.*

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Jorden enters the dining hall, grabbing food, making an offering, and then eating at the Hermes table.*

Rob Borealis

Epic Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
**Lucius enters and prepares himself a filling meal. He'd offer a portion to Hephaestus and Apollo, then sits at the hephaestus table where he then eats **

**Once hes done eating he'd get up, clean his area up, and then leaves the dining hall**

Pillhook

Sector Admin
Staff member
Sector Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Mikom arrives, taking a large portion of food and eating it at the anemoi table after giving a decent helping to Boreas.

After eating he'd fly back to his cabin.

Domo

God Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
*James enters and grabs a plate of food. He shoves a portion into the fire and sits down, eating.*

Orphan

Certified Moon Champion
Staff member
Retired Staff
Forum Mod
ULTRA MEGA USER
Joey walks up to the Dining Hall and getting some food to eat and something to drink, giving a portion of it to the fire so he doesn't get even more Cursed/Nae Naed by God/Gods.

He sits at the table, thinking about Baseball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)