• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Doctor Louffen

Lore

Turbo Tier
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

Dr. Louffen examining a reaction between blood and an anomalous agent.

[NAME]: Madelyn Louffen
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 2/11/87
[SEX]: Female
[RACE]: Caucasian
[NATIONALITY]: Dutch
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Rotterdam, Netherlands
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: Cell Director of Operation █████
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: CI Physician and Researcher
[AFFILIATION]: Chaos Insurgency
[LANGUAGES]: Dutch, English, Some French
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: None, although she does have 5 brothers and 3 sisters
[TROPHIES]: An amethyst necklace
[NOTES]:
-Prior work in the CI include genetic studies, veterinarian work on anomalous and test animals, and working as a physician
-Constant illness in her youth gave her her small stature
-Currently the Head of Operation █████, an Operation dedicated to the ██████████ and ████████ of ███ █████

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]:
4'9
[WEIGHT]: 86lb
[EYE COLOR]: Hazel
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Mesomorph
[SKIN TONE]: Pale
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]: Short
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: Short Stature

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
None
[ADDICTIONS]: Former Alcoholic but still occasionally drinks
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Homosexual
[LIKES]: Cooking, Anything revolving around improving the human condition, Advancement, Animals
[DISLIKES]: People who don't do anything, Seafood

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

[DISLIKED]

[NEUTRAL]
Dr. Toboggan:
He is an interesting individual so far. I think I have seen him before actually. He is a bit scary though. I wonder if I will ever see you again.
Dr. Cade: Broke the rules about making meta-humans. Apparently, he had no idea.

[LIKED]
Project Salvation:
I'm excited to see everything this team has to offer. Turns out I wasn't needed. I still did fine. Now I can work on research.
Operation Jupiter: There are so many interesting anomalies to test on. I am excited to get started. Turns out I won't be here long at all. Interesting Operation, but now I am on to more important things.
SCP-1316 aka Lucy: A friendly anomalous cat at Jupiter that I take care of. I need to talk to her more.
Paschar: A bird some previous researcher left here.
Commander Jan: Has given me a great welcome to the Operation.

[TRUSTED]
Operation █████:
I'm doing big things for the CI with this Operation. I can practically live a normal life now.

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Last edited:

Lore

Turbo Tier
// Updated to reflect her current position in the CI. It may be heavily redacted, but it is still something. I hope she and her Operation pop up again sometime in the future, as that would be interesting RP. As for now, just expect rare updates that would show how she is doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)