• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Don't Let Jingle Trick You, This Is The Japan Chat RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jingle

Banned
Banned
// @Velvet @Keith @max jennings @John Yingling @Zee
* Our story begins with all four of our newly re-united friends in the backseat of a Transport Taxi Van, their luggage in the backseat of the Van... The time is 7:00 PM (PST). You could see the dusky, cloud filled sky above. After checking in with the driver, you seem to be nearing the airport. From his best guess, maybe another 10 minutes until you arrive at the drop off. *

The driver would call out to the four passengers in back.
"Alrighty y'all. We're gettin' near the airport so if you guys wanna start getting ready... just uh' do your thing, I guess. We got a little bit of time."

max jennings

Active
ULTRA MEGA USER
*Mary starts to pat her hands on her knees thinking about all the amazing memories she is going to do in Japan. She turns her head to look at Edmund.*
Mary: "what do you want to do first once we get there?"

Velvet

Well-Known
*Jackson would make sure he has everything on him that's not in his bags then check his phone to check the weather and time in japan*

John Yingling

Active
"I was thinking of getting right to the gate, settle in and charge my stuff"
*he would shift uncomfortably in his seat, looking out the window*

Jingle

Banned
Banned
*Jackson would make sure he has everything on him that's not in his bags then check his phone to check the weather and time in japan*
* The time would be 10:33 AM, Wednesday. The weather is sunny as of now. *

Jingle

Banned
Banned
* The taxi driver would call out to everyone in back *
"We're getttin' close y'all. Grab anything that isn't in your bags right now. We're getting into the traffic bottle-neck, thing-a-majig. Probably like another 5 minutes until I can drop you folks off.
Do you remember which airline you're taking, because I need to be sure where I can drop y'all off."

* The driver would wait for someones response *

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Alex would continue listening to his music, while checking for his stuff he continued to staff distant from the group, having a smile on his face the whole time.
// was in the shower

Velvet

Well-Known
*Jackson would check around him twice to make sure he has his stuff*
"Actually it's D9 last I checked"

Zee

'Welcome to the Community' Guy
ULTRA MEGA USER
Having everything neatly packed and kept to himself he didn’t have to worry about leaving anything behind, all he needed was his iPod and a good pair of headphones.

Jingle

Banned
Banned
"Alaska, should be gate C"
* The driver would call out to the man who responded to him *
"Thanks buddy! Where you folks-"
"Actually it's D9 last I checked"
* The driver would then turn and look in the mirror and listen to the man's response *
"Jeepers! You're a lifersaver! I wouldn't want to drop you off at the wrong place! Anyways... where y'all headed?"
* The driver would let out a relieved sigh *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)