• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Dr. Robert Dunken

Dunken

Well-Known
[GENERAL INFORMATION]

[NAME]: Robert Dunken
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 04/13/1990
[SEX]: Male
[RACE]: White
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: Buffalo, N.Y.
[MARITAL STATUS]: Unwedded
[OCCUPATION]: CI Researcher
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: [REDACTED]
[AFFILIATION]: Chaos Insurgency
[LANGUAGES]: English
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]: N/A
[TROPHIES]: N/A
[NOTES]:

- Ruthlessly ambitious

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: 5,11
[WEIGHT]: 145lbs
[EYE COLOR]: Blue
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Average
[SKIN TONE]: White
[BLOOD TYPE]: O-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]:

Tatoo of stylized chain-veil on back of right hand.
Massive scar on the right side of the neck. (Almost got throat ripped out by a foundation lieutenant, barely survived)

[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]: None

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]: Anxiety, Bi-Polar type-2 (PENDING)
[ADDICTIONS]: Psychedelic Drugs (mental addiction only)
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]: Homosexual
[LIKES]: Goal-oriented behavior, anomalies, Hedonism
[DISLIKES]: Boring people, complacent people, destruction of anomalies.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

Marksman Puma - “He gets in my way far too often and constantly demands to be informed on classified information. Can we just use him as a test subject and be done with it?”

Major Chipooski - "A loudmouth C.O.P wannabe. He acts like he is the commander around here. I hope he goes on a raid and doesn't come back. He has to be one of the most power hungry, insufferable persons that I have ever met in my entire time working here"

[DISLIKED]

C.O.P units - "They have their goals, I have mine. I very much hope we can avoid causing problems with each other."

Desert 8 - “ I would say more but, he’s probably reading this.”

[NEUTRAL]

SCP Foundation - "Such wasted opportunities. They keep these anomalies locked up and unused. I certainly do not hate them but their ethos baffles me."

Head Researcher Anderson [KIA] - “He gave me a strike, so I guess he got what was coming to him when he got mowed down in front of everyone. It’s kinda funny, he was extremely unhelpful in furthering my research until he got the **** kicked out of him.”
[LIKED]

Colonel Phantom [KIA] - "Pretty laid back generally. People respect her without her throwing her weight around acting tough. It really shows that people respect her." What a shame... She was always so helpful and tried to always get me the things I needed.

Commander Jan - “ He can be somewhat difficult to get a hold of... but when I can get a hold of him he is more than willing to give me to tools I need to be successful.”

Prof. Sergey - “Despite my limited interactions with him he’s always been more than willing to allow me to work on sensitive research. Plus, he seems to have fun with his experiments. I think he and I will get along just fine.”

CI engineers - “Always so respectful and ready to build whatever. I can always count on them to make quality things, in a timely manner.”

[TRUSTED]

Myself - "Everyone is in it for themselves, I'm just better at it than everyone else."

Ci attack lizards - “I get along with them very well, and I know they won’t betray me.”

Medic Winter - "He saved my life... I will never forget that."

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Prof Sergey - “I think it’s cute when he gets extremely excited about his research. Especially when it’s dangerous and happens to scare the grunts around here. I can’t help but smile everytine he tells people to relax, then proceeds to inject drugs into them that can potentially kill them. One day he will recognize my brilliance and we will collaborate much more closely.”

Last edited:

Roozrokh

Head Admin
Staff member
Head Administrator
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
If his mental issues or addictions ever come to be problematic he is to be shot.

Orphan

Grand Orphan
Staff member
Forum Mod
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
// Homo? I thought Dunken was a ladies man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)