• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Dr.Valdez

Volf

God Tier
[NAME]: Levin Valdez
[DATE OF BIRTH]: 5/1/89
[SEX]:Male
[RACE]: Italian-American
[NATIONALITY]: American
[PLACE OF BIRTH]: ( Providence (RI), United Staes)
[MARITAL STATUS]: (Single)
[OCCUPATION]:
IRUC Supervisor
[PREVIOUS OCCUPATION]: Freshly Graduated student that started to become a Researcher
[AFFILIATION]:CI
[LANGUAGES]: English
[NOTEWORTHY RELATIVES]:
[TROPHIES]:
[NOTES]: Has a Binder of his drawings he does while on base.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

[HEIGHT]: (6, 2)
[WEIGHT]: 165
[EYE COLOR]: Blue
[HAIR COLOR]: Brown
[BODY BUILD]: Normal
[SKIN TONE]: slightly tan
[BLOOD TYPE]: A-
[DISTINGUISHING FEATURES]:
[PHYSICAL DISABILITIES]:

[MENTAL INFORMATION]

[MENTAL DISABILITIES]:
[ADDICTIONS]:
[SEXUAL ORIENTATION]:
[LIKES]: Drawing
[DISLIKES]: mass amount of questions at once

[RELATIONSHIPS]

[HATED]

Dr.Andrews: Did a full 180 and almost allowed a random Operative to kill me with Dr. Noir
Dr. Noir: tried to randomly kill me for no reason when an Random Operative and took me hostage while the Head Researcher allowed it

[DISLIKED]
M.T.F: these crazy guys came out of the offices at the same time like it was a Broadway show. Made me had to fight to defend myself and my research.

C.I Heavys: So needy and demanding people if, I respect them though i just want them to leave me alone about stuff they want.

[NEUTRAL] That one grunt who lost his hand: Poor guy lost his hand during my test with the void vacuum but it was due to him mishandling it and now its lost and soon to be found

The current Head Researcher (1/25/19): I keep forgetting her name to be honest, shes not around for me to say it so when she is around i just look off her name tag. I don't know what made her Head Researcher but i guess its because shes was around for a while before I showed up. Oh well

[LIKED] S.C.P 662-1
CI: CI

[TRUSTED] Dr. Heinrich- Smart,Cool German guy that i'm working for

Engineer Irons: Cool dude that been around for a while, i bet he can build anything in the base with no problem //@Pillhook

Alistair: Cool dude too //+1 He's trying to keep things going and it seems to be working, i just wish research can be more active with stuff from Area X.Y.Z coming over but i'm no fighter and leader of soldiers; I know he's trying his best

Commander Jan: He keeps jumping ranks up and down like roads in the Mid-West. He's keeps an eye out for I.R.U.C when M.T.F are around and when nothing is going on too.
I.R.U.C: My fun job

[FAMILY LOVED]

[LOVED]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)