• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Dr. Weaver Suit Auth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:56588504

Character name:
Dr. Weaver

Character’s Division/Job:
Research Department, Research Supervisor

What you want your character to have / know / experienced / done / etc. :
I want my character to wear a suit.

models/joshers/badasses/playermodels/magnusson.mdl (if possible, have the skin bodygroup on 5)

Reason for it:
Weaver used that high payroll to buy himself something nice and look presentable at the facility.

How it will affect your character:
He will wear a suit.

@Patriot is fine with it

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// I am fine with it so long as it ISN'T a suit. I said this before. Dress shirt and ties are fine.

Soles

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
// I am fine with it so long as it ISN'T a suit. I said this before. Dress shirt and ties are fine.
It's not a buttoned up suit like you got my guy. It's got a coat but that's because I couldn't find any other model with the same face as magnusson

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
It's not a buttoned up suit like you got my guy. It's got a coat but that's because I couldn't find any other model with the same face as magnusson
// Alright, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)