• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

E-mail to Area Management

Neboubles

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
From: <foundation@engineering.Norman> Engineering Lieutenant Norman
To: <foundation@area-xyz.management>
CC: <foundation@engineering.Klauset> Head Engineering Klauset
Subject: SCP-1036 and Wierd Cracks in the Wall

Greetings management,

In the recent containment chamber inspections, one of my engineers has found cracks in the wall in SCP-1036's CC. The log to his finding and repairs can be found here. It concerns me as to why these cracks came to be and was wondering if any of you know why, or can find out for the matter of the reason through surveillance recordings.

Sincerely,

Micheal Norman.

// I'm not sure if there is cameras in there but meh.

Magic man

Well-Known
// I believe there is one or two cams in 2300 cc
I don’t know of anything that could have been caused this apart from the flesh baby incident I will check cams next time I am on area.
- Lannister

Morgan Harper

Tweedledee
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
From: <foundation@engineering.Norman> Engineering Lieutenant Norman
To: <foundation@area-xyz.management>
CC: <foundation@engineering.Klauset> Head Engineering Klauset
Subject: SCP-1036 and Wierd Cracks in the Wall

Greetings management,

In the recent containment chamber inspections, one of my engineers has found cracks in the wall in SCP-1036's CC. The log to his finding and repairs can be found here. It concerns me as to why these cracks came to be and was wondering if any of you know why, or can find out for the matter of the reason through surveillance recordings.

Sincerely,

Micheal Norman.
I appreciate your concern Norman, however I believe it’s nothing to worry about. The cracks could be caused by SCP breaches or anomalies, etc.

There are no cameras in there due to 1036 being a cognitohazard, so we could not tell you even if there was someone who caused this damage.

Keep up the good work,
Manager Powell

Neboubles

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER
I appreciate your concern Norman, however I believe it’s nothing to worry about. The cracks could be caused by SCP breaches or anomalies, etc.

There are no cameras in there due to 1036 being a cognitohazard, so we could not tell you even if there was someone who caused this damage.

Keep up the good work,
Manager Powell
Has it ever been tested to see whether simple recordings or photos carry the same effect? As it stands, one-way glasses are a means to prevent the possession of the masks due to the direct line of sight and eye contact. With this in mind, were we to put surveillance in there, wouldn't it nullify it due to the in-direct line of sight?

I hope this message reaches you well,

Micheal Norman.

Morgan Harper

Tweedledee
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Has it ever been tested to see whether simple recordings or photos carry the same effect? As it stands, one-way glasses are a means to prevent the possession of the masks due to the direct line of sight and eye contact. With this in mind, were we to put surveillance in there, wouldn't it nullify it due to the in-direct line of sight?

Micheal Norman.
I do not exactly know the answer to that, though it would be a good test for research.

- Manager Powell

Neboubles

God Tier
Retired Staff
ULTRA MEGA USER

Micheal Norman.
I do not exactly know the answer to that, though it would be a good test for research.

- Manager Powell
*This would be forwarded to the research branch.*
// @Edgy @Pownage @Patriot

Patriot

Well-Known
Retired Staff
Patron
I can tell you definitively without testing, that pictures and / or recordings are safe for viewing. That being said, I am sure one of my Supervisors can handle it. I will assign one of them immediately.

~Dr. Yates

//@Edgy [You're up, kiddo]

Edgy

Expert Tier
I can tell you definitively without testing, that pictures and / or recordings are safe for viewing. That being said, I am sure one of my Supervisors can handle it. I will assign one of them immediately.

~Dr. Yates

//@Edgy [You're up, kiddo]
// I can do it, if MamaLuigi hasn't already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)