• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Email about EZ toilets

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
To: <foundation@sid.Reed> // @Morgan Harper @Patriot @Schulze
CC: <foundation@management.Evan>, <foundation@management.Walker>, <Foundation@Research.Yates> // @Nebuobbles
Subject: Anomalous Toilet.

Hello, its come to my attention the EZ toilets currently host an anomaly capable of killing someone in an unknown way if sat on for long enough.

The toilet capable of doing so is on the Woman's side (Left) 3rd farthest toilet stall. I hope you are able to get rid of, test or anything else that is required that you men do.

I don't want someone dying on the shitter, that would be a terrible and unhonorable way to die.

- Medical Lieutenant Davies.

Last edited:

Dan Branch

Well-Known
ULTRA MEGA USER
//theres a goddamn glory hole in there and it just does a shit load of damage over time

Speaking Arabic in public places

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
*Some recivers are invalid*
//
Area Management - <foundation@management.[last name]>
Gensec - <foundation@gensec.[last name]>
SID - <foundation@sid.[last name]>
Provost - <foundation@provost.[last name]>
Medical - <foundation@medical.[last name]>
MTF - <foundation@mtf/rho.[last name]> (up to Rooz)
Research - <foundation@research.[last name]>
Engineering - <foundation@engineering>.[last name]>
Z-Unit - <foundation@zunit.[last name]>
hint, look where both mine and Reed's charachter profile is

Enna

Previously known as ArranC
*Only one Invalid to go*
// davies please
*Davies throws off multiple medical supplies off the LCZ Medbay Desk, picking them all up and placing them back, returning to the computer resend the fucking email*

Speaking Arabic in public places

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Put a piece of taped paper on it that says do not enter and wait for research to confirm this or whatever.
-Evan
*The email is forwarded to the research branch and the Director as he was not CCed*

Schivers

Previously known as Odin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
“I’ll have SID and Research confirm what the anomaly is and How we can effectively contain it. Any questions or concearns can be ran through myself or someone of higher authority. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
-SID Captain Reed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)