• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Email to Research and Security

SparkZero

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
SCPRP Staff
To: <foundation@area-xyz.research>
CC: <foundation@area-xyz.security> <foundation@area-xyz.management>
Subject: Events from the previous evening

Greetings.
I would like to address some concerns with you that I have been having over what occurred last night.

A real tragedy occurred following the test that occurred last night. Many people died, those who were friends to some and family to others. Even the Lizard down in lower r-wing was killed and while many of you disliked it, it was our job to keep it safe and protect it. We failed.

Firstly, I want to talk about the rumours and concerns that members of research might be hearing. I would like to make this very clear now. Research branch is not considered at fault for what happened on any level by the management team. We do not blame an entire branch for the stupidity of two people. Research is vital for the Foundation and the branch will continue to act without interference from managment. Just remember: you need to always check the suitable permissions and requirements to conduct tests. If you are ever unsure if you are allowed to conduct a test, make sure to contact both the Head Researcher and Manager Joseph.

I want to secondly thank all members of Security for acting so quick in relation to what occurred. You all performed admirably and you will always be remembered as heroes. Those who perished we shall hold in our hearts and they equally will be remembered as heroes.

Finally, I don’t want any hostilities between any branch for yesterday. I will not have Security blaming Research for what happened and vice versa. Take time to grieve today and mourn those who we have lost rather than creating conflict.

- Director Grey

O'Connor

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
My door is always open if any of you need to talk. At this time I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone: we all have the same goal here. We are all on the same side. We are the thin line that divides the world of the known from the world of the unknown. We are the men and women that have chosen to devote our lives to protecting the civilized world from the stuff of its nightmares. The men and women who gave their lives last night are, and will forever be, heroes. All the people of the world, though they will never know, are greatly indebted to their sacrifice, as are we all.

Let us honor their sacrifice by working toward clear, open, hospitible relations between branches, and working toward making sure this never happens again.

Secure. Contain. Protect.
-O'Connor

Patriot

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
DVL
Patron
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
We had suffered a great loss in the waning hours of yesterday. Many good men and women perished in an experiment conceived and perpetrated by two traitors to the Foundation. The loss and weight of what happens in the aftermath of such an incident is not lost on me; which is why I will be taking time to reform our testing practices, logging system, vault access permissions, and I will be creating a fatal incident accountability system. Our practices are going to take leaps and bounds towards sustainability; and most importantly we will work tirelessly toward becoming much more ethical in all of our practices. Those whom have been lost will not have died in vain.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

~Dr. Yates

Harkon

Trusted Admin
Staff member
Trusted Admin
SCPRP Staff
Earlier today the same outbreak from Saturday made an unexpected reappearance, this is very alarming due to the fact it was supposedly cleared out completely. Because of this we need to stay on high alert until we're 100% certain it's gone, specifically watching key areas such as 914 and D-Block, be prepared for anything.

-Howlett

Lukaku

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Earlier today the same outbreak from Saturday made an unexpected reappearance, this is very alarming due to the fact it was supposedly cleared out completely. Because of this we need to stay on high alert until we're 100% certain it's gone, specifically watching key areas such as 914 and D-Block, be prepared for anything.

-Howlett
Do you know what the exact cause was? Did anyone check cams?

- Rashford

Lukaku

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
If no one has i can at some point, if needed.

-Lannister
I’d advise that you do immediately, in future incidents, directly after the change to a code green, you should start your investigation into the origin and not wait for me to tell you to.

- Rashford

Magic man

Well-Known
I’d advise that you do immediately, in future incidents, directly after the change to a code green, you should start your investigation into the origin and not wait for me to tell you to.

- Rashford
Understood.

-Lannister

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)