• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Email To The Foundation

McIntyre

Admin
Staff member
Admin
ULTRA MEGA USER
SCPRP Staff
Dear Foundation, your motion for better relations has been approved. ON THE CONDITION that you pay for all of the land the foundation leases inside of the United states, territories included. Here's the bill.
*A file is attached
outlining the amount of money they owe, amounting to some $200 billion dollars on top of taxes.*
The bill above outlines how much money you will owe based on a presumption of you leasing 1% of the land in the United States. You may dispute this claim with actual evidence, or allow us to audit the entirety of your files regarding ownership, inventory, and financials to determine the amount. This is on top of owing income taxes for money moving through the United States.

- Director Curral of the DAA

// @Captain Fubar

Bokser

Well-Known
// Fubar just pull the classic billionaire move and only report less than 1/4th of what we own. They wouldn’t know the exact number of SCPs the foundation has.

Last edited:

Blitz

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Board of Directors
// I’m not an expert but given that most of the Foundation’s owned land is occupied by front organizations and companies, wouldn’t they be paying taxes and fines through said companies which operate under the public eye?

I’m pretty sure that the lands and properties that the government would otherwise be able to link to the Foundation would’ve been allowed tax exemption in the first place because of the inherent service that the Foundation provided, since they’ve worked hand in hand with the US Government for decades at the very least.

Bokser

Well-Known
// I’m not an expert but given that most of the Foundation’s owned land is occupied by front organizations and companies, wouldn’t they be paying taxes and fines through said companies which operate under the public eye?
// Yes it sounds like the US government in this canon is trying to extort the foundation.

Captain Fubar

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Mod

I’m pretty sure that the lands and properties that the government would otherwise be able to link to the Foundation would’ve been allowed tax exemption in the first place because of the inherent service that the Foundation provided, since they’ve worked hand in hand with the US Government for decades at the very least.
*This Email would be forwarded to the necessary officials*
// Sending it to your "guy"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)