• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our Patreon. If you want to give us some support please head on over and sign up. If you get God Tier you don't even receive ads anymore!

https://www.patreon.com/concordiagaming

• Hey Guest, you may be unaware of our steam group. You should join it to receive new information about events etc. on the server!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/concordiagaming

Note: Do not use the Steam group to rant about your ban or to ask to be unbanned. It won't make your situation any better.

Employee of the Months(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
Since its been quite a while since the fast and last Employee of the Month, I've decided to bring it back 09/29/18 at 6 EST. These will be to commemorate the personnel who have gone the extra mile and deserve praise, last night me and other Level 4s voted and who wins Employee of the Month in each division/branch. When we were voting, we left in mind that ANYONE who has shown they deserve it can win and not just restricted to Branch Leaders or staff friends. Finally, in the ceremony we will be handing out "The Thulmann Award" to the most deserving person!
GenSec - SSO Skull

SID - SID Supervisor Harper @Morgan Harper

Provost - Marshal Kane @Shephard

Medical - Lieutenant Karma @Icarus Kat

Research - Dr. Peterson @Defron

Engineering - Head Engineer Klauset @Pillhook

Find out who wins The Thulmann Award at the ceremony!

Power

Ultra Tier
Retired Staff
I OBJECT!
The chief was not able to put in his vote, therefor I will use my vote now to vote for @McIntyre to win the provost award. They settled the tied vote between him and Kane through an unfair coin toss, and I refuse to accept luck to win an award! McIntyre is the REAL winner of the Provost award, and no one can change my mind!

Corp

Super Admin
Staff member
Super Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
I OBJECT!
The chief was not able to put in his vote, therefor I will use my vote now to vote for @McIntyre to win the provost award. They settled the tied vote between him and Kane through an unfair coin toss, and I refuse to accept luck to win an award! McIntyre is the REAL winner of the Provost award, and no one can change my mind!
Go get a juicy box and lie down

McIntyre

Kek Tier
ULTRA MEGA USER
I OBJECT!
Ain’t that somethin.

McGriffin

Boom. Sector Admin.
Staff member
Sector Admin
SCPRP Staff
Recruitment Team
I OBJECT!
Would’ve been much better if you weren’t afk when we moved you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)